Chapter 28

Next morning

You woke up early. You went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. You changed your dress with your makeup and hair....
Your outfit:

Your makeup and hair:

You went downstairs and greeted your mom

You went downstairs and greeted your mom. You quickly had your breakfast and went to your office.
You reached your office and went Kai's cabin.
Y/n:- good morning sir
Kai:- good morning y/n you look gorgeous today
Y/n:- thank you sir
Kai:- can you being the files you completed yesterday
Y/n:- sure sir (you left his cabin and went to being the files)

Kai's pov

She is so pretty. Her innocence is what I liked the most. I hope she dont have a boyfriend. I like her she is pretty,  responsible and hard working. She is my type. She has all the qualities I want in a girl.....

You bring the files in his cabin. He checks the file.
Kai:- good work so let's go
Y/n:- okay sir
Kai:- follow me

You followed him to his car. He helped you to sit in car and drives to the other company. The whole drive was silent but Kai broke that......
Kai:- do you have siblings
Y/n:- no sir
Kai:- okay and your parents
Y/n:- my parents divorced and I live with my mother
Kai:- sorry for asking about your parents
Y/n:- it's okay *smile*
Kai:- why did you needed a job
Y/n:- my mother  is a doctor and is almost busy during the week days. I will be alone at home getting bored so I wanted a job so I can work.
Kai:- nice idea and I am lucky to have a hard working person in my office
Y/n:- thank you sir (he smiles and you smiled back)

You reached the company and went inside. You  entered the building. An employee guided you to the meeting room. The meeting started and you were very attentive during the meeting.......

To Be Continued......