Chapter 63

(A/n: Sorry for a late update I know it has been really freaking long that I didnt update this. I was out of ideas and yeah that's the reason. Here is the last 2nd chapter of this ff. The next one will be published as soon as possible. Enjoy it and Love you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜)
.
.
.
.
.

After few days

(Y/n's pov)

It's going to be a week and guess what OUR WEDDING IS TOMORROW...  l am super nervous about that. Now I am sitting in the balcony of my room. Kookie and other boys are busy with the work of marriage. If I try to help them, they will just scold me and say me that they will do it by themselves. Our marriage theme is of a beach marriage.

I went inside my room and started searching for my diary. I sometimes write diary when I am sad or bored. Now I am bored and the only thing left for me to timepass is writing a diary. Finally, I found my diary and sat on the couch with a pen in my hand. I started writing.....

Time skips

I was tired writing. I just wrote 4 pages btw it's my first time writing so long. My hands are paining so let's go down and check what boys are doing.

I went out of my room and was coming down the stairs. I saw some people sitting on the couch and talking with kookie and jimin. They all look up at me as they heard my footsteps. I looked at them confused but they were smiling at me.I stopped and kept staring them and there was completely a awkward silence.

"Are you gonna stare them or come and join us" kookie said breaking the awkward silence. I smiled awkwardly and went to them. I sat beside kookie comfortably. "So can I know who are you" I asked them in hesitation. "They are the manager of our wedding and will handle everything there" kookie continued. "Oh nice to meet you" I said while raising my hand for a hand shake. We shook hands and then started talking about some random things.

Time skips

They went back and I am cooking food for everyone. From the last week I am cooking food for them. The maid who was cooking is not well so we said her to take rest. I took the responsibility of food therefore. I find it interesting and knows many dishes to make. Now I am cooking some  Bibimbap, Kimchi and some salad.

After few minutes, everything is ready to eat so lets call everyone for dinner. I made the dining table ready and went to call. I saw joonie and hobi in the living room so I said them and went upstairs to call others.

(This is how the food looked).

I called everyone only kookie is left maybe he is in my room

I called everyone only kookie is left maybe he is in my room. I went to my room and open the door. He was standing infront of the mirror and blow drying his hair. He look me through the mirror and kept the hair dryer down.

I didn't realize that I was staring him standing at the door like IDIOT... He came to me and pulled me closer to him. He closed the door and locked it. Then I came to the reality and noticed how close we were. He pinned me to the wall and gave a seductive look. I have to say EVERY GIRL WILL DIE IF THEY SEE THIS LOOK!!

He came closer to my right ear and whispers "I am hot right teddy". I blushed and looked down as he said that because I was not able to speak out anything. I could see his abs completely HOW HOT HE IS!!?! Wait you are a complete idiot y/n...

He snapped me out of my thoughts while placing soft kisses on my earlobe and jawline. My heart started beating at 3x speed. He then stopped and looked at me WHO HAD BECOME A TOMATO.......

He smiled and made me look at him by holding my chin. "My teddy looks cute when she is a TOMATO" he said. I just smiled blushing. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me more closer to him. Now our bodies were in touch. I was wearing a crop top so my bare belly was touching his skin. I felt shivers and goosebumps all over my body.

I gathered all my confidence and tried not to loose from his seductive look. He came close to kiss me but I was fast enough. I put my hand between and stopped him from kissing me. He was shocked by what I did but yes I did right. "Why did you stop teddy" he said in a sad mood. "We can do it after our marriage now let's go down everyone will be waiting for us" I said while smiling warmly. He nodded and wore a tshirt on his sweatpants. We both ran downstairs and saw everyone waiting for us.

"What took you so late we are hungry"
Suga said. "Ask him" I replied pointing at kookie. They all look at kookie and he laughed awkwardly scratching back of his neck. "Okay now I will bring the food" I said as I rushed to the kitchen. I took all the dishes and came to the dining table. I serve all of them and last me. We all ate our dinner and went to our rooms as tomorrow we have to wake up early.

I helped the maid to clean all the dishes and then I went to my room.  As I enter the room, kookie jumped infront of me due to which I screamed. He laughed falling on the carpet in the room. I got annoyed and went to the bed. I hid under the covers and close my eyes. I heard footsteps coming towards the bed. He came under the covers and back hugged me.

"Are you angry babe" he asked me in a soft tone. I didn't answered him. He kissed me on my cheek and buried his face in the crook of my neck. He became sad awww~. I turn around to face him. "I am not angry kookie"  I said which made him smile. I hug him tightly and we both slept together.

Next morning

I woke up and saw no kookie beside me. I hope he will be ready and preparing for our marriage. I got up and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I just wore some pair of torn jeans with a cozy sweater. I went downstairs and saw everyone busy. I greeted some of them and went to have breakfast. Kookie is super busy today. I ate my breakfast and went to help others.

Time skips
It was 3pm. We all were done with the preparations and were resting. The only thing left is me, I have to get ready. Let's start getting ready or I wi be late. I went to my room and made everything ready. I decided to take a bath and wash my hair.

After few minutes, I was done with cleaning myself and I wiped all the water from my body and wrapped a towel around my hair. I wore a bathrobe and went out to the dressing table. I started with my makeup.

After I was done with makeup I open the towel which was wrapped around my hair. I then blow dryer them so I could be fast. I then searched for some hairstyles on YouTube because I have never done a wedding one. I just dont want anyone to make me ready. I finished with my hairstyle too. It was hard to make it but I did it.

Now turn for my wedding dress. I am getting nervous. Ufffff!!!! I went to the closet and took the wedding dress out. I wore it and check myself in the mirror. I AM LOOKING PRETTY ain't I??

______________________________________

Total words:- 1542

Bye bye cuties👋👋👋👋👋❤❤❤