Chapter 46

We both stared each other for a while.
I can see love in her eyes.
Jk:- I missed you teddy and promise me that u will not to it again.....

You blink your eyes as a yes. He smiled and pats your head softly. He told you some random stuff. There was a knock at the door so jk went out.  Other boys were outside waiting for jk to come outside. Jk saw them and gave them a bunny smile.

Jin:- why are you happy Jk:- hyung she woke up and responsed to me Tae:- really Jk:- yes and I am very happy that she will be with me Rm:- after so long we have seen his bunny smile back Jhope:- yeah joon Jk:- come meet her

Jk:- hyung she woke up and responsed to me
Tae:- really
Jk:- yes and I am very happy that she will be with me
Rm:- after so long we have seen his bunny smile back
Jhope:- yeah joon
Jk:- come meet her

Jk drag them in. You tilt your face as they enter in and smile as you see them. They came near you and hugged you.
They sat in a semi circle around you. All were talking and laughing you felt happy.

It was late so everyone went back. Jk was with you in the hospital.  You slept and he was just adoring your face. He also fell asleep while staring you.

Next morning

You woke up and saw no jk beside you. You thought that he must went back to house to get fresh. You again drifted to sleep.

Jk's pov

I woke up and saw y/n sleeping. I check the time it was 6 so I thought of going to home and get fresh. I went out of the hospital and took my car. I started driving. I reached home and went to my room. I go to the bathroom and take a warm shower.
After cleaning up I wrapped towel around my waist and went to closet.
I got ready and went to have breakfast.
(His outfit👇👇)

I went to the dining room and saw hyungs having breakfast. I joined them and had breakfast. I finished and went to my car. I drove to hospital.
While going, I saw a teddy shop. I parked my car and went inside the shop. I bought a teddy for y/n. I hope she likes it.

I sat in the car and continued the ride

I sat in the car and continued the ride. I reached hospital and went to her room.
I entered and saw her sleeping. She was looking beautiful but I had to wake her up cause she has to take her medicines. I kept the teddy on the couch in the room and sat next to her.
Jk:- y/n-ahhh~ wakie wakie

She slowly opened her eyes. She gave me a smile and I smiled back.
Jk:- I have something for you

He brought the teddy and keep it beside you in the bed.

To Be Continued......Sorry this was short