Chapter 43

After 2 days

It was the day when jk was coming to take you back. You knew Alex will do something to hurt everyone there. You were scared what if you loose one of the boys. You would blamed yourself for their death.

Jk's pov

It is the day when I can bring her back. I went to bathroom and took a quick shower. I changed into the dress I will wear.
He wore this:

I went downstairs holding my phone

I went downstairs holding my phone. I got a text from Alex. It was the address.
***company pvt.lmt. at the roof top (5th floor)
I called everyone in the living room. All came and were ready. We took our cars and weapons.

Y/n's pov

I was sitting in the room when a guard came in holding an outfit. He kept it on the table and left. I was confused and went bear it. I saw a note on it.
"Y/n take a shower and wear this. After you get ready come to the
living room."
I kept the note aside and took the clothes. I went to take shower and cleaned myself. I finished and changed into the outfit.
(It looked like this)

I went downstairs to living room and saw Alex

I went downstairs to living room and saw Alex. I can see he was thinking something dangerous. He saw me and gave an evil smirk. I was little scared.
Alex:- come with me
Y/n:- where
Alex:- you dont want to go back with your love
Y/n:- I know you are up with something Alex
Alex:- follow me or I will drag you
Y/n:- okayyyy.....

You followed him to his car and sat beside him. The driver started driving. You were sitting quietly looking outside the window. Alex keeps his hand on your thighs. You froze at that moment.
Y/n:- can you remove your hand
Alex:- no
Y/n:- Ahhh okay!!

You reached infront of a company. You were confused to come to a company. Alex went out of the car and  you followed him.

You reached the roof top. There were many guards of Alex. You were standing there and taking fresh. Alex comes and tie your hands behind your back.
Y/n:- what are you doing
Alex:- keep quite

You shut your mouth cause you dont want the beatings again. He puts tape on your mouth too. You were shocked and scared.

Jk's pov

We reached at the company. I can men on the rooftop that means they are already here. I went forward with few men and hyungs followed me with the other guards. I directioners them to make their weapons ready. We reached the roof top. My heart started beating faster. We came front of Alex. I saw y/n tied up and taped. She saw me and her eyes got teary. I just wanted to hug her. I moved little forward but get stopped by Alex.
Alex:- not so easy jungkook fight with my men
Jk:- okay (smirk)
Y/n:- ummm.... nno...

Your pov

We were waiting for kookie and others on the roof top. They came on the roof top after few minutes. I saw kookie and got tears in my eyes. He was coming towards me but alex stopped him. He said him to fight with his men. Jk agreed and smirked. I tried to speak and said no to him. I guess he would have heard me. He looked me and gave a warm smile. I nod and he began to fight. The other boys helped him. All were fighting and Alex was with me. He took off the tape from my mouth. Kookie and boys knocked out all the men of Alex.
Alex:- now fight me
Jk:- come on

They both were fighting while jimin came to me and untied the rope. Alex punched jk.

To Be Continued......Next part at 8 or 9. Sorry for posting late. Tomorrow I will not be able to post cause I am giving my mobile for  repair. So I am posting one part today night. Hope you all understand and sorry if this part is short.