Chapter 48

You ate the food. Jk takes a tissue and cleans your mouth. You all talk and laugh.
It was almost evening so others went back home. Jk was with you. He helped you to take medicines.
Y/n:- let's watch something on TV 
Jk:- how about a kdrama
Y/n:- I would love to watch kdramas
Jk:- okay.....

He on the television and starts the kdrama.
Y/n:- come and lay beside me
Jk:- as you tell

He lay beside you and hugs you. You hug him back. He then kisses your forehead.
Jk:- you know I was missing you so much
Y/n:- me too

You both started watching it and were  enjoying. You were feeling tired and sleepy. He noticed you and off the television.
Y/n:- why did you switched it off kookie
Jk:- you are sleepy
Y/n:- I m not
Jk:- okay so let's talk cause I know you will fall asleep at anytime
Y/n:- okay kookie
(You both started talking.)

You fell asleep in his arms. He noticed you and chuckles lightly. He also fell asleep hugging you.

(This how you both were sleeping)

Next morning

You woke up and saw jk still sleeping. You then realised that you both are hugging each other. You smiled at him and thought how cute he looks while sleeping.
You went bear his face to kiss his cheeks. As you were going to kiss his cheeks he suddenly gave a peck on your lips. You got shocked and started blushing. You covered your face with your hands. 
Jk:- awww my teddy is blushing
Y/n:- you were awake
Jk:- yeah and I know that I look cute
Y/n:- yeah u look cute and nobody will ever know that you are a mafia king
*He laughs*
Y/n:- stop it
Jk:- okay okay *stops laughing*
Y/n:- can I ask you something
Jk:- u can
Y/n:- where are your parents

He didn't say anything. He just looks down breaking the eye contact. You hold his cheeks and make him look at you again.
Y/n:- you can share with me
Jk:- when I was 14 my parents divorced cause my father cheated on my mom and sometimes beated her. My mom suicided after the divorce and I was all alone. My father hated me cause I loved my mom. Then my life changed after meeting namjoon hyung... 

You hugged him and played with his hairs. He hugged you back hiding his face in the crook of your neck. You both were in the same position for few minutes. You broke the hug.
Y/n:- now go get fresh and come I will be waiting
Jk:- okay mrs. Jeon
Y/n:- I am not mrs. Jeon
Jk:- but you know what doctor thought u were my wife
Y/n:- I m not
Jk:- but you will

He ran out of the room laughing. You blushed and sat on the bed. The nurse came in and checked you. She gave you some medicines and went out.

After few minutes, she brings your breakfast in a tray. She keeps the tray infront of you and smiles. You smiled back and had your breakfast.

Jk's pov
I quickly reached home and went to my room. I tooka shower and head to my closet. I wore something comfortable.

To Be Continued......Sorry for a short part but I am little busy cause I have tests next week  but I will keep uploading. Next part of the other ff will be updated at 8 or 9.