Chapter 51

You came out of the room and went to the living room. You saw all the boys so you went there. There jaw dropped seeing you.

You went and closed everyone's mouth. You chuckle and everyone look away in embarrassment. You all went towards a limo and sat in. The driver told "we are here".

You all go out of the limo and enter the club. You went and sat in a VIP lounge. You all were enjoying. "Let's have some drinks" suga said. "I dont drink yoongi" you added. "You can take a mocktail y/n" jk continued.  You nod and jk calls the waiter.

The waiter came and took the orders. You all waited and your orders finally came. You had your mocktail. All the boys leaving jk with you went to the dance floor. He was sitting with you.
"Kookie I will use the washroom and come" you said and stood up.  He nods and you went to the restroom.

Jk's pov

"Kookie I will use the washroom and come" y/n said and stood up. I nod and she went. I was having my drink when a girl came to me. I can totally tell she was one of the sl*ts. She came and sat on my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck.
I removed her hand and tried to make her stand. She again sat on my lap now more closer. I got angry and push her off me cause I dont want to hurt y/n.
I again did the same thing but this time she landed on me. Our bodies were touching each other and our lips too. I was freezes at that moment. My eyes widen up and I couldn't do anything.
Someone pulled that girl off me. I looked and saw y/n. She was full in anger and sad too. She slapped that girl hard making her fall on the ground.
She looked at me in a sad face. "I never thought you would do this to me" she said and ran out of the club. I ran behind her.

Y/n's pov

I washed my hands and took a tissue to wipe it. I went out of the restroom and went back where we were sitting. I saw kookie kissing another girl. I felt bad and angry too. I went up to them and pulled the girl off him.
I slapped her tight how much I can. She fell on the ground and I face kookie. I saw him shook.  "I never thought you would do this to me" I said him and went out if the club.

I didn't even care whether he is behind me or not. I was feeling really sad.
"What is in her which I dont have"
"Is he cheating on me"
"Do he really loves me or its just that he is acting"

I don't know where I am going but f*ck I dont care. I heard a shout behind me " y/n-ahhh stop" I knew it was kookie. I ignored and continued walking.

I was walking when I felt someone pulled me inside an alley. He holds both of my shoulders and looks at me. It was kookie....

"What do you want to say now" you asked him in anger. "What you saw it's not real y/n" jk said. "Means you and she kissed even that was not real" you said. "Listen to me y/n" he added.
"What is the excuse kookie" you said in arrogant voice. "This" he said.

He kissed you roughly. You tried to push him but he holds your wrists. He broke the kiss and stares deep in your soul.

" I didn't kiss her. She was the one who flirted with me. I separated her from me and she landed in me kissing. It was just an accident" he said in a breathe.

You got shocked and look down in embarrassment. He holds your chin and makes you look at him. He again kisses you but this time it was full of love. You couldn't resist so you kissed him back. You broke the kiss and hig him. " I am sorry kookie" you said. " its okay" he replied.

You both decided to walk. There was a complete silence during the walk which jk broke. " btw that girl was hot" he said teasingly. "I am more hotter than her" you simply said. "I dont think so cause you will always be cute" he continued. "Then let's have a challenge if I look hot means I won and if not you won" I said to him in anger.
He nods and laughs. I pout angrily and continue to walk.

Time skips

You reached home while walking with jk. All the boys were back home. You went to your room and changed into your pajamas.
Your pajamas:

You then lay on the bed. Jk laid beside you and you both soon after fell asleep.

《Next morning》

You woke up and saw no jk beside you. You thought he will be downstairs. You went to the bathroom and took a shower. You changed into some outfit and did your makeup with hair and nails.
Your outfit:

Your makeup and hair:

Your nails:

Your nails:

You got ready and went downstairs

You got ready and went downstairs. You saw boys in the dining room and joined them. You had breakfast and went to your room. You were reading some books when you got a call from Jisoo.

__________________☆__________________

Next part at 4 or 5PM. Be ready......