Chapter 44

Alex punched jk and he fell on the ground. You shout"kookieeeee" and ran up to him.
You help him to stand and hug him tight. He hugs you back. Alex was going to attack jk but jimin and suga stop him.

You both were in the same position for few minutes. You were crying burning your head in his chest.
He broke the hug and asked you" did he hurt you much". He caressed your cheek and you could see him sad by looking in his eyes. You nod and he kissed your forehead. You saw others fighting with Alex.

Then you heard a loud bang. You turn around and saw men of Alex. They were many you saw jk who was looking at them.
Jk:- jin and jhope protect her
Jhope:- ok kook
Y/n:- be safe I don't want to loose you kookie
Jk:- I will be safe now go

He gave a warm smile and you went to jhope and jin. All started fighting again. You heard gunshots and men groaning. You closed your eyes and prayed for not loosing any one of the boys. You heard a similar voice groaning in pain. You open your eyes and see jhope on the floor. You saw jin and Alex fighting.

Alex knock out jin  and was coming closer to you each step. You were stepping back and your back hit the railing. He came close to you and holds your right hand. You try to release yourself from his grip.

He twisted your hand due to which there was a crack sound. Everyone looked in your direction. He then pushed you off the railing. You were in the air when jk came and holds your left hand.

You were crying hard. Jk got tears in his eyes scared to loose you. Your hands were slipping each minute.
Jk:- dont worry I will save you
Alex:- not so fast jungkook

Alex shot him in his shoulder. Jk groans in pain. Blood starts flowing through the wound. You could see the blood flowing down his hand reaching yours.
Y/n:- leave me kookie
Jk:- no y/n 
Y/n:- I will always love you

You left his hand and gave a smile to him while falling. Jk screams "y/nnnn" and starts crying.  

Jk was going to jump but his hyungs held him tight

Jk:- leave me hyungs
Rm:- are u mad jk you will die
Jk:- I am already dead hyung
Tae:- kookie you are not in your senses
Jk:- she is my everything and I can't live without her tae 

He hardly shrugs off everyone and ran downstairs to you.Jk came down running and saw blood flowing from your head and ran towards you. He make your head lay on his lap. He hugs you tight and cry hard.

He heard your heartbeat getting slow. He took no time and carried u in a bridal style and put you in his car. He drove to the hospital. His hyungs followed him. 

He was driving really fast taking glance at you each time. You could probably breath. He held your right hand from his left hand. You could open your eyes a little only.
Jk:- y/n dont leave me (crying)
Y/n:- k-oo-ki-e
Jk:- I am here only
Y/n:- h-he will k-ki-ll u (trying to breathe)
Jk:- no one can kill me and be calm 

He reached the hospital and parked the car. He picks you in a bridal style and takes you in. You were not able to open your eyes anymore. He saw you closing your eyes.
Jk:- a little more y/n you can do it

To Be Continued......  The first part of the new ff is uploaded.