Chapter 21

Time skips

You wrote the letter. You thought to explore the house and find a way out. You were exploring the house and ended in the garden. You saw the full garden. There was a place in the garden where the guards don't come so u decided to go from there.....

After seeing and exploring the whole house you went to the living room. You started watching movies. It was dinner time so you went to the dining room. The maid served you the food.
Y/n:- even you sit with me and eat...
Maid:- sorry but the master will be angry
Y/n:- he is not here so he won't see you
Maid:- okay (she sat with you)

You both had dinner. You went to your room and changed into your pyjamas. You lay on the bed staring at the ceiling. You were thinking about jk and you got tears in your eyes. You wiped the tears and drifted to sleep...

Next morning 🌅
You woke up and did your morning routine. You went to the kitchen and said a maid that you will cook. You cooked breakfast for you and ate it. You went back to your room. You were just sitting in your room. Suddenly, you got a call from your mom.

On the call
Mom:-hello y/n
Y/n:- yes mom
Mom:- I shifted to the new house
Y/n:- send me the address at this number
Mom:- okay sweetie
*You hung up the call*

You get  a notification. It was a text from your mom. You saw the address. It was: House no.22 **** street, near ***** mall.

Time skips
The whole day you were just doing work related to your plan. It was evening so you went to the kitchen and helped the maid to prepare dinner. After preparing dinner you are it and went to your room.......

To Be Continued......Next part tomorrow. I know it was small and I am sorry for that 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜