Chapter 23

Mom:- You can share with me what happened
Y/n:- I lied you that I went to live with my friends actually I was kidnapped by a mafia...
Mom:- what!! Why didn't you tell me..

You tell her everything in detail. You hugged her and started crying. She also got tears in her eyes by seeing you in pain. She was patting your back while you were crying.

Mom:- y/n I know you have been through a lot but....
Y/n:- but what mom..
Mom:- I want you to start your life  again...
Y/n:- mom
Mom:- yeah sweetie you have to find someone for you. You just can't keep your past with you and live.....
Y/n:- okay mom.....
Mom:- now go get fresh and come have something to eat...

*You nod and went to your room which your mother told*

Time skips

You got fresh and changed your outfit. You then unpacked your bag.

Your outfit:

After unpacking you went downstairs

Your mom gave you snacks and u ate them. Your mom took you for a house explore.

Time skips
It was dinner time. You helped you mother to cook food. You both talk about random things while having dinner.

After dinner you went to your room and lay on the bed. You took the photo frame of bts and you together. You place it on your chest and silently sob. While sobbing you drifted to sleep.

Next morning

You woke up and did your morning routine.
Your outfit:

To Be Continued

To Be Continued......Next part will be updated today...