Chapter 52

On the call
Jisoo:- hi y/n
Y/n:- hello Jisoo
Jisoo:- are you free today
Y/n:- I m always free for you
Jisoo:- cute *giggles*
Y/n:- but why were u asking me
Jisoo:- let's go for shopping today
Y/n:- yeah I will cause I am bored here
Jisoo:- let's meet at the mall at 4 bye
Y/n:- okay byeee
*you cut the call*

You keep the phone on the table and made your way to the closet. You enter the closet and start searching for a outfit to wear. You found one after a long search.

You went out and saw the time. It was only 1 so you decided to take a nap. You lay on the bed covering yourself with blanket. You soon drifted to sleep.

Time skips

You woke up and check the time. It was 3 so you rushed to the bathroom and got fresh. You went to the closet and got ready with makeup and hair.
Your outfit:

Your makeup and hair:

Your footwear:

Your footwear:

You rushed downstairs and saw no one there

You rushed downstairs and saw no one there. You thought that they must be in there room or have been hone for some work. You went out and call one of the driver of jk.

He opens  the door for you and you sit in. You reached at the mall after few minutes. You saw the time and you were 5 minutes late. You rushed inside and saw Jisoo standing there.

You ran and hugged her. She hugged you back. You broke the hug. "We are meeting after so long jisoo" you said. "I missed you" she continues. "I missed you too and now let's go shopping" you replied.

You both walked in. "Let's have something to eat and then we will go for shopping" jisoo said. "Okay" you replied. You both went to the food corner and ordered the food you wanted. 

After few minutes your order came. You both started eating. You talked, laughed in between while talking and eating. You both finished with it and went for shopping.

There were many stores. You were confused. "You start first jisoo" you say. "Okay" she replied. She took you to a store. You helped her to choose her outfits. She took the dresses and went to the trial room.

She showed every dress after trying them. All of them suited her. You showed thumbs up for every dress. She changed into the dress she was wearing and came out.

"Tell me which one to buy y/n" she said. "Buy all of them they all suit you" you continue. "Aish okay I will buy them all" she said. You giggle and pout to her.

She took them to the cashier and payed the bill. You both then went out of the store.

"Let's go to a jewellery store" she told me and dragged you in one of them. You both thought of buying rings. You both started choosing ring for you. She chose one but you were still confused. After a long search you found one. You both payed for the rings and went out of the store.

__________________♡_________________

I know it was short and sorry for that. I have history notes to complete so I am super busy. I promise🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞the next one will be long (more than 1000 words)
Bye see you tomorrow👋👋👋👋👋👋