Chapter 40

After few minutes your pain was going. You slowly try to get up but lost your balance. You heard someone foot steps coming towards you.

You turn around and saw a guard. He came near you and holds your hair harshly.
Guard:- come down and make boss a breakfast or you will have a punishment
Y/n:- okay give me 5 minutes I will
Guard:- good

He left from there. You tried to get up and succeeded. You slowly walk to the kitchen. You reached the kitchen and cooked some food. You took the food to the dining table where you saw Alex in an angry mood. You went and keep the food infront of him.

Alex:- why are u late
Y/n:- I couldn't find the kitchen
Alex:- really (he takes a bite of the meal and throws it)
Y/n:- why did u did that
Alex:- you dont know how to make food this is a shit.
Y/n:- but I put all my efforts for this
Alex:- you need a punishment b*tch

He slaps you and holds your arm tightly. He dragged u to  room and pushed you in. He was coming closer and you were stepping back each second. You stopped until your back hits the wall. He comes close and traps you between his hands on both the sides.

Y/n:- l-let me go
Alex:- then what about punishment
Y/n:- p-punishment
Alex:- you need one, trust me you will feel good
Y/n:- no I don't want
Alex:- okay I will not
Y/n:- so leave me

He went near your neck and kissed you on your neck. You tried to push him. He held your hand and pinned them on top of your head.

He was sucking your neck. Tears rushing down your cheeks. You tried your best to free yourself. You felt broken cause you got to know if you stay here he can do anything to you at any time. You life is spoiled, more tears came out of your eyes.

He stopped after making Mark's on your neck. He left the room and you fall on the ground. You started crying hugging your legs. You just wanted to end up your life as you knew you will not be able to control this for long.

After 2 days

Alex beated you everyday and once tried to kiss you but you stopped him somehow. You were weak and you were slowly getting used to it.

It was again a new day. You got ready to take the same pain again. You were in the same room when a guard came and gives you a pair of party dress and a makeup bag.

Guard:- take a shower and change  into this.
Y/n:- for what I have to wear this dress
Guard:- boss needs you to go with him in a party
Y/n:- o-okay 

He left the room and you went to the bathroom. You took a warm shower and changed into the dress. You saw the dress was too short. You did your makeup and hair.
Your dress:

Your makeup:

Your makeup:

Your hairstyle:

Your hairstyle:

Your heels:

You went out of the room to the living room

You went out of the room to the living room. All the guards were staring you as you were looking hot. But your bruises were still visible.

Alex saw you and came close to you. He licked his lower lip. He whispers in ur ear.
Alex:- you are more hotter than high school
Y/n:- stop it and why I have to come with you
Alex:- it's a mafia party so I have to show who is my property right and even jungkook is coming
Y/n:- what!! 
Alex:- but dont dare to go near him

You nod in sadness. You just wanted to look jk once. You both went to his car and reached to the party.

Jk's pov

It's been 2 days since we all are searching y/n. But there is not even a single information about her. Today I will not be able to search her. I have to attend a party and all the mafias are coming. I dont want to go but I have to for my hyungs cause they want me to come with them.

It was almost time so I took a shower. I went to my closet where I saw my clothes were already kept ready. I wore them.
(Jk looked like this👇)

I went downstairs and saw everyone ready

I went downstairs and saw everyone ready. We all took our cars and went to the party.

To Be Continued......Next part at 3.
I will be posting only 2 parts a day as I said I am busy with my projects.
Sorry for  disappointing you all but as I get free with them I will again continue to post 3 parts a day. 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜