Chapter 1

Third Person POV

Class 1-A, including their teacher, have realized that a certain blonde has been acting different lately, and they haven't been to class as much as before. It all started one afternoon a few months ago.

Flashback

"So, in order to-" Mr. Aizawa was cut off when the sound of a phone ringing sounded through the classroom. The students looked among themselves, trying to identify who left their ringer on.

"Bakugou!" The attention all drew towards a certain hot-headed blonde sitting at his desk, staring out of the window. 

"What the fuck do you want, hobo?" Bakugou tore his gaze away from the swaying trees and multicolored leaves outside.

"Bakugou!" Iida stood up, arms as choppy as ever. The person in question just rolled his eyes, having heard this same thing from the other many times before. "That is very disrespectful! He is an elder and our-" Iida was interrupted by Mr. Aizawa.

"Yes, thank you, Iida." He rubbed his temples, not looking thankful at all.

"No problem, sir!" Iida promptly sat down in robotic movements.

"Bakugou, your phone is ringing." Bakugou looked up, finally acknowledging the ringing sound. He rummaged through his bookbag to find his phone. 

"Jesus-fucking-christ, can you-" He look down who was calling him. His eyes widened a fraction, not enough for people to notice, but what they did notice was how he stood up and left the classroom.

"Bakugou!" Mr. Aizawa called out after him. Whispers broke out among the teenagers.

"Where's Bakugou going?"

"Who's calling him?"

"Why did Bakubro leave?"

"Is Kacchan okay?" The whispers were cut off by a loud bang of the door flinging open. In walked Bakugou, he looked a bit pale but didn't spare any glances at his classmates nor teacher. He just headed to his seat and grabbed his backpack.

"I'm leaving."

"You can't just-"

"I just fucking did." He spat and slammed the door shut behind him.

Flashback Over

Ever since that day, things changed. At first, the changes were minimal, none of them noticed it. They just shrugged the call off a day after it happened. But,with time, Bakugou's eye bags became a bit larger, he cursed a bit more, he wasn't as invested in training, and he drifted in and out of focus more. Lately, the changes were being seen, questioned. People saw how cranky he was each day, how at least three times a week, he would leave class early or something like that.

One day, Mr. Aizawa announced that they were going to take a field trip to a local orphanage to see the kids and learn how to take care and treat kids, especially orphans or people in general who've recently lost someone.

"I feel bad for them." Uraraka sighed. They were all on the bus headed towards the orphanage.

"Yeah," Kirishima wasn't as bubbly as he usually was. "I don't ever want to lose my parents, especially if I'm still a kid." Silent nods were passed along everyone. Everyone expect the King of Sarcasm and Cursing, Bakugou Katsuki.

"I bet they got some hot chicks with big boobs there." Mineta's mouth watered before all the girls started to promptly beat the crap out of him.

"Okay," Mr. Aizawa turned to face Class 1-A at the front of the bus. "We're here. Please be respectful and don't do anything that might result in anything being damaged or someone crying or upset. Only help out when the director says you can. And when you do, make sure to do it exactly like they say so. If you make them cry, I'll make you cry. (a/n: I got this from the fanfic that inspried this; @katieparsnip) Got it?" He glared at every one of his students who all shrunk back a bit, nodding their heads. But, Bakugou just quietly scoffed in the back of the bus.

"You got it, Sensei!" Sounded through the bus and Mr. Aizawa smiled a tinsey, tiny, smile.

"Okay, file out." Once everyone was out of the bus, they were greeted with a tall middle-aged lady. She had long blond hair that reached her lower back. She was dazzling blue eyes that seemed to hold more than on the surface and she wore a light blue striped dress with black dress shoes and her hands firmly clasped in front of her. Bakugou's eyes narrowed towards her direction, and her body stiffened at the sight of him.

"Hello!" She smiled, though it looked a little strained. "Welcome to the Holly Hill Orphanage!" Smiles and small comments passed through the crowd. "Please, come inside." She gestured for them to follow her. 

The orphanage was a brick building with a brown wooden door and green shutters. Brown curtains could be seen on the opposite side of the many windows. It was relatively tall with a light green sloped roof. A sign was placed on the grass at the entrance from the road that read, 'Holly Hill Orphanage'.

"There are about 50 kids here. Both girls and boys. Younger and older." Sad expressions could be seen on almost all of the students' faces.

"Some of them are here," She pointed to the door they were walking towards. "It's basically the main room of the entire building. They all come here to talk, play, and hang out. The rest are either in their rooms or doing their chores. Everyone has to pitch in, right?" She chucked along with the rest of them. But, for whatever reason, Bakugou just scowled.

"Ah, here we are." They all gathered in front of the double doors. "Be careful and don't hurt any of them." With that, she swung open the two mighty wooden doors. There only seemed to be smaller kids, ages ranging from what looked like 6 to 11, inside. But, they all made the class smile warmly before remembering where they were. All of the kids stopped what they were doing and looked at the people standing in the doorway. The UA students felt eyes boring into each of them before they all accumulated on one single person.

"KIT-KAT!"