Chapter 5

Third Person POV

A Few Months Later

Liam was right, the kids all did freak out when Bakugou told him that he went to UA. Liam just gave him a smug look and Katsumi had to try to calm Zoey down. Apparently, a few weeks ago, Katsumi confessed to Zoey that she liked her and Zoey said that she also liked Katsumi. So, now they're a couple, I guess. I mean, I don't know how official you can be with relationships when you're only 10, but hey, I'm not judging. 

Everything was great. 

Only a few other emergencies during class, a few boo-boos, and fights. Nothing too serious. Bakugou and Liam were all like the children's older brothers. Even the pre-teens had to admit that they liked the two.

Taking care of all the kids and school work did take a toll on Bakugou, though. But, since Liam was used to it, he wasn't as affected, he even felt more rejuvenated. It wasn't too bad, Bakugou was just a bit more tired and his energy levels weren't as high. But, he didn't let that get in the way of being the best in training or on tests.

The kids even caught on to Zoey's nick name for him; Kit-Kat. The older ones just called him Kat. Sort for Katsuki. Yeah, Bakugou let them call him his first name. They were a family.

And that leads us to now.

Present

~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter, I just didn't know what to write.