Chapter 25

Third Person POV

"Are you guys ready?"

"Yeah," Bakugou smiled. Not at all ashamed of the fact that he was doing it in front of his teachers. 

"I'm so excited!" Katsumi jumped up and down in her seat, her smile practically lighting up the entire car. "I get to see everyone again! I get to see Zoey again!" She screamed.

"Woah," Bakugou chuckled. "Calm down. I'm excited, too. But if your screaming causes the human caterpillar to crash the car, then we won't be able to go to the orphanage."

That shut her up, "I'm just so excited!"

"Me, too.."

{}{}{}{}{}

"Hey, guys," Liam said as he opened the large door, though apparent confusion was written all over his face. "Nice to have you guys over again. But, what are you doing here?" Small eyebags have already started to form under his eyes, and a twist of guilt in Bakugou's stomach made the teen grimace. But it went unnoticed by the others.

"And why are your teach-, um, parents here? And why are you smiling so much? What is happening?"

"Geez," Bakugou rolled his eyes. "Can't a guy smile?"

"Normally? Yes. You? No."

"Fuck off." Liam grinned.

"There we go. Anyways, why-," The doorbell rang again, cutting the boy off. "What is happening?"

"Hey!" Midnight strolled through the door, the second Liam opened it. "How are my little kiddos?"

"Um, excuse me, what? H-," All Might and Nezu walked through the door. "Okay. What is going on here?" Liam closed the door, his eyes looking skeptically at everyone. A small glimmer of happiness was seen through his cold eyes when looking at his favorite heroes.

"Um, well," All Might looked towards his other companions. 

Nezu cleared his throat and casually hopped off All Might's shoulder.

"We're buying the orphanage."

~~~~~

Sorry that it's so short 😅
The last chapter is going to be posted tomorrow 😄

🎉🥳 ALMOST DONE!!! 🥳🎉 

BTW I'm not going into huge detail about what happened and there's kinda going to be a huge time skip....