Chapter 20

I know it's really short, just bear with me.
Plz?
🥺

~~~~~

Third Person POV
With Bakugou and Liam

"I'm sorry!"

"I'm sorry!"

The two blonde teens were still in the room, seconds passed as they tried to process what the other had said.

"W-,"

"I-," Both Bakugou and Liam interrupted each other again as they tried to either explain or express their confusion.

"You first." Bakugou looked at Liam with a guilty expression, even if he tried to hide it.

"Uh, well," Liam breathed deeply and looked Bakugou in the eye. "I'm sorry. I overreacted and I didn't mean to take it out on you. I was just angry, but now I see why you did what you did. I just want you to know that I'm really sorry for anything that I might've done or ruined."

"Liam-," Said teen shook his head.

"No, it wasn't right of me. You were right. I was being self-centered and stupid. I couldn't see that this was a golden opportunity and a way to make it out of this shitshow. I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said. I'm really, really, sorry. Like with my entire heart. I understand if you don't want to be friends anymore. But, if you do, I hope that we can overcome this small bump in the road to the end and a greater friendship." (a/n: Damn, that's cheesy)

Bakugou sat there for half a minute, Liam was glancing at him, a small flicker of hope in his eyes.

"Wow." He finally spoke up after a bit. "Your apology makes mine sound like shit."

Liam snorted, "Really, that's all you have to say?"

"I mean, I'm sorry, too. I didn't think twice, just like you said. And I was also selfish. No, nope, nada," Bakugou glared at the other as he tried to interrupt, silencing him. "This is my time to deliver a very 'heartfelt' apology. And I don't do this shit every day, so you better be fucking thankful, asshole."

Liam laughed, glad to have his feisty roommate back to normal.

"I get what you were saying, I think." He mumbled but dismissed it. "Either way, we were both in the wrong, however much it pains me to say so." A small smirk playing on his lips. "Let's just agree to be friends and ignore this?"

"Deal." Liam smiled, relief washed over him like a wave. 

"What?" The UA student asked after Liam stared at him with a smile.

"Oh," The teen blinked. "Nothing. I was just thinking."

"Uh-huh..." 

"Well, I was just realizing how much you alike to your sister."

"Katsumi? When did you talk to her?"

"Oh," A brief panic flashed over Liam's eyes before he calmed himself down. "Earlier today. Before you came back."

"Whatever." 

Eh, probably nothing.

"You like an awkward shit," Bakugou laughed softly. Even if Liam couldn't hear it, he knew it was there. That was all that he needed to know to put a geniuine smile on his face. 

"Now, tell me where you're gonna live now."

"Totally don't sound like a creepy-ass stalker." Bakugou rushed, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, cause I definently have purple balls stuck to my head."

"Good to have you back."

"God, you sound so soft." Liam chuckled, making Bakugou glare at him.

"The fuck did you say...?"

~~~~~

IT'S ALMOST DONE!! :D

Sorry about not posting too much. I think I haven't been updating my stories as much, and it's because there's this thing called online school that exists. But, we're changing it up more, and I might be posting even more inconsistently, so thanks for understanding.
(I think...)