THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER

Hey!

So, if you decided to see what this is about, here you go.

I was tagged by another creator to share something and spread the word.

Sorry if you can't see it, but it's basically saying, or should I say asking, people to be safe after the election and that there have been rumors going around that groups of people are going to go around committing mass murder, mostly targeting p...

Sorry if you can't see it, but it's basically saying, or should I say asking, people to be safe after the election and that there have been rumors going around that groups of people are going to go around committing mass murder, mostly targeting people who are a part of the LGBTQ+ community and people of color.

I haven't fact-checked it, but I'm going to believe this person because not to sound pessimistic, but I've lost most of my faith in humanity. Most people are horrible, and this is probably something that really REALLY twisted people would do.

Please, stay safe.

Nobody knows if it's actually going to happen, which it might not, it might, but no matter what, please, everybody, be safe.

If you are also a creator and you see this, I also ask that you share the message.

It's better to be safe than sorry ❤️️