Chapter 14

Third Person POV

"Ugh..." The tired blonde muttered. The sunlight peeking through the curtains shone onto his face.

"Wha..." The teen tried to sit up, but a weight on his waist dragged him down. 

What is this?

Finally opening his eyes, Bakugou's face exploded with blush. 

Kirishima was fucking spooning him!

What happened last night...?

The memories slowly came back to him and his morale kept getting lower and lower.

Nonononono... 

He's going to think I'm fucking weak! 

"Bakugou...?" A gruff voice asked from behind the teen. Bakugou's body tensed up.

I need to get out of here!

Bakugou slowly sat up, moving Kirishima's arm from his waist, and got up off the bed, the floor squeaked quietly as he placed his weight on his feet.

"Where are you going?" Kirishima rubbed his eyes. Bakugou darted out of the room, slamming the door behind him.

"Bakugou?" Slowly sitting up, the redhead rubbed his eyes.

What am I doing in Bakugou's-...

Oh.

"Bakugou!" Kirishima jumped up from the bed and ran out the door, tripping on a blanket on his way out, faceplanting.

"Have any of you guys seen Bakugou?!" Kirishima urgently asked the children milling around the halls, still not completely awake.

"Yeah," One of the younger kids said. "I think he went into the bathroom."

"Thanks so much, Cary!"

"No problem, Kiri!" Darting down the hallways, the teen narrowly dodged a few people and almost crashed into the walls about five times.

"Bakugou?" Kirishima gently knocked on the wooden door.

"Go away.."

"What's wrong?"

"I said go away!" It was all bark, no bite.

"Please, I won't judge or anything. Just let me in." The redhead pleaded through the door. He heard a shaky sigh and the lock clicked. Smiling, Kirishima opened the door, only for his smile to be wiped off his face.

"Hey, Bakugou? Are you-,"

"I KNOW I'M WEAK YOU DON'T NEED TO FUCKING RUB IT IN MY FACE!!" The blonde yelled, glaring at a stunned Kirishima through his watery eyes. 

So that's what this is about. 

But, it looks like so much more than that...

"Hey, hey," The redhead gently closed the door behind him, locking it for more privacy.

"What?!" Bakugou turned away from the other, sniffing and furiously trying to rub the tears out of his eyes.

"Hey, no, no.." Kirishima placed a gentle hand on Bakugou's back. He felt him tense up.

"I don't think you're weak, Katsuki." Bakugou's face reddened at the mention on his first name from his... boyfriend? I guess.

"In fact, I think you're super strong and manly!"

"Shut up... You're just saying that. It's your job to say that to me!!" The blonde yelled, his palms started to spark.

"It's not," Kirishima said firmly. "It's my job to tell you the truth and help you through this. I know this isn't just about being weak." The other looked down.

"See. What is it about?" When no answer sounded from the explosive teen. Kirishima pressed on.

"Is it about your family?" He asked softly. Bakugou locked up. 

That's what it is...

"This must be hard for you." Kirishima slowly walked towards Bakugou. 

"What the fuck are you talking about?! This is bitch level stuff!"

"You don't need to deny it, Katsuki. No matter what you are going through or what you think you are, you will always be strong in my eyes. I will always be by your side because I love you. I promise."

Bakugou was in shock. Could he really trust Kirishima? 

"I want to be there with you. I want to work things out with you. I want to cry and laugh with you. Whoever says your weak is wrong. They don't know anything about you. They don't know who you really are. You're so manly for pushing forward through all of this. By yourself, too. If you ask me, that makes you even stronger than All Might."

"You really..." He couldn't finish his sentence.

"I know so." Bakugou's lip trembled and he surged forward into Kirishima's open arms. For the first time in months, Bakugou released all his bottled up emotions. He cried and he cried and he cried. But he didn't care. 

He was safe. 

He was loved. 

He was strong.

~~~~~

Was that a good insperational speech??