Chapter 17

Sorry in advance for this long thing in the front. You can skip it, but if you're angry at Liam for being super selfish, but kinda like his character, then you should read it. Or if you just want to. I just had to address all the hate that I saw towards him and even if you didn't say anything about it, I know I would still probably be flipping off my computer screen.

~~~~~

I know you guys don't really like Liam right now, but I pre-wrote this chapter, and it kinda exaggerates his reaction. But, you should also think about it from his point of view. He got blinded by his anger, that the rational part of his mind shut down, causing him to burst out and do the actions in this chapter.

How would you feel if you were in a shit situation, but you had a friend that stuck by you, when no one else did, going through the same thing as you. You guys lifted each other when the other was down and were super close. But, now all of a sudden, they left. WIthout, think about you.
They left you in the dust, alone.

You'd be angry, right? So angry that you wouldn't consider the other's feelings, just your own. So, think about that, too. I know that Liam was kinda self-centered but still.

~~~~~

⚠️THERE IS A TRIGGER WARNING THROUGHOUT THIS WHOLE CHAPTER ⚠️

I'M SORRY TO THE PEOPLE WHO READ THIS IS ADVANCE TO THIS WARNING, I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT IT AND I DON'T WANT ANYTHING BAD TO COME OUT OF THIS.

Third Person POV

H-How c-c-could-d h-he d-do th-that...?

A sobbing teen could be seen huddled in a bathroom in the corner of the room. Soft cries drifted out of his mouth as tears streaked down his cheeks like racecars. In a wobbly hand, he held a shiny silver razor (a/n: I know it's dramatic, and I don't want to use this as drama, but I can't take it back. So, I'm sorry, again, and I know it wasn't right for me to use this as 'drama' for a story. This is a real thing, and please, if you are struggling with self-harming habits or thoughts, talk to someone. I know it's not going to be as easy as said in these Wattpad stories, but please, try. It'll make everything so much better. 

Suicide Prevention Line; 800-273-8255)

I-I, I sh-shouldn't...

It was an old habit of Liam's. 

Back when everything was in the dumps. 

To when he watched all his friends be adopted, leaving only him. 

When the stress forced him into long nights filled with dark thoughts and even worse actions.

The old feeling of loneliness and emptiness replacing the previous hole in his heart that Bakugou had filled. 

Had filled...

Biting his lip, Liam lowered the blade on his wrist, faded scars lined the insides of his forearms and thighs. Turning away, he squeezed his eyes shut and pressed down. The familiar slight sting seeming to pull the teen back to the ground, all his previous thoughts of betrayal gone in a flash.

M-Man, I missed this...

Liam sighed deeply and glanced back at his wrist. The wine-red blood dripped onto the floor. A ghost of a smile was seen on his face, bringing the blade down once more.

An-Another one..

Cut.

I-I'll only do a f-f-few more...

Cut.

J-Jus-st two m-more.

Cut.

L-Last one.

Bakugou has a sister?! (Soft Bakugou AU)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें