Chapter 12

Third Person POV

By the time that Bakugou was back, Kirishima had calmed his nerves down enough to actually think about what to do. In the end, the redhead decided to find some time where he could be with his crush along, probably after everyone went to sleep, and, uh, talk?

He still wasn't very sure on that part.

"Hey, Shitty Hair." The two had just made sure that everyone was in bed and their lights were off. Now, they were both sitting on their beds scrolling through their phones, backs leaned against the headboard comfortably. Kirishima bit the inside of his lip.

"Yeah, Bakubro?"

"You've been really tense and nervous since I got back." The blonde turned to look at his friend with narrowed eyes, moving so his feet were dangling off the edge of his bed.

"Anything I need to know?"

"Uh, w-well-, uh," Kirishima stumbled over his words before sighing and meeting the other's eyes.

"I do have something to tell you."

Bakugou huffed, "Well, get on with it, fucktard."

"Okay, well, there's no easy way to ask or say this, but-, um-,"

"Just spit it out already, you're just wasting my time!"

"R-Right, sorry!" The teen scratched the back of his neck, grinning.

"So today, while you were gone, uh-,"

"Did someone almost burn down the field again?" 

"Wh-What?!" Kirishima exclaimed. His friend just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, just tell me already, Hair for Brains!"

"Well, I was playing with one of the kids and they said something, I guess." This just raised Bakugou's suspicions, gesturing for him to continue.

"I'm going to be very blunt with this-,"

"JUST TELL ME ALREADY!!" Bakugou yelled. The anticipation was killing him.

"DoyoulikemecauseIlikeyouandIwasjustwonderingifyoudidthenyou'dwanttobemyboyfriend?"

Bakugou just stared at the redhead like he just grew another head.

"What?"

"Uh," Kirishima looked everywhere else in the room but at the angry pomeranian that was glaring daggers at him.

I got this!

"I heard that you liked me and I was wondering if that was true because if so, I like you back." He rushed, but a bit slower so the teen wouldn't have to repeat himself again. Slowly turning his gaze back to Bakugou, Kirishima sucked in a breath.

"B-But if you don't th-that's totally understandable! I-I mean they're just kids, maybe she heard you wrong-," He was shut up by a glare.

In the mind of Bakugou, which would normally be screaming curses at everyone and everything possible, was only thinking one thought;

Fuck, he likes me back.

After a few agonizing minutes, Bakugou finally came to terms with what just happened while Kirishima was about to lose it if his crush did say something soon.

"You... like me?" Bakugou looked up from his lap.

"U-Uh," 

Well, there's no going back now.

"Yeah," The redhead smiled his best smile, though you could tell it was a little forced.

"I like you a lot."

"Okay..."

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!

"I like you, too."

"Wait, really?!" Kirishima said a bit too loud, but Bakugou just yelled at the top of his lungs, so he should be fine.

"Yeah, Kirishima." The redhead was frozen in shock. He half expected the other to just laugh in his face and say something rude and they'd both just 'shrug it off'. So he really wasn't prepared for this response.

The normally hot-headed boy chuckled softly at his crush's actions. Even if he was being quiet, Kirishima still heard him. His laugh was like music to his ears. Deciding to not be a wuss, Bakugou got up from his bed, which went unnoticed by the other.

Walking over to Kirishima's bed, Bakugou plopped down in front of the redhead, sitting criss-cross applesauce, and sighed, looking up at him. The other finally acknowledged how close the blonde was and flushed a color almost redder than his hair, glancing away shyly.

Not paying the overwhelming blush on Kirishima's face any attention, for what it's worth, Bakugou thought it made him cuter. But that's beside the point.

Bakugou leaned in closer, his crimson eyes staring into the other teen's deep red eyes. Fliting his eyes down to the other's pink lips, Bakugou finally closed the gap and kissed Kirishima.

The redhead was frozen once more before eventually closing his eyes and melting into the kiss. His hands found their way to Bakugou's waist, he felt a pair of hands comb through his gelled hair, making strands fall limp around his head.

After a few short seconds, the blonde pulled away. His eyes fluttered open, greeted by the same ruby-red eyes he fell for on the first day.

"Bakugou Katsuki, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes."

~~~~~

Sorry for the long wait!😅

But this chapter is finally out!!

I think that the book is going to end in 4-7, maybe 8, chapters.

Bye!