Chapter 15

Third Person POV

It's been about a week since Bakugou's small breakdown in the bathroom, and if you asked him, it never happened. But you could clearly see the trust that bloomed between the two. Bakugou seemed more at ease with Kirishima and there was more pep in his step as if a huge burden was just lifted off his shoulders.

Little did anyone know, his week was about it get a whole lot better.

Liam was back and clearly very excited that his ship sailed. He and Mina had a secret fangirl/fanboy sesh that ended up turning into a pity party that probably involved way too much ice cream, Taylor Swift, and tissues.

But we're not here to talk about that.

We're here to talk about our main character, Bakugou, and the curious events that took place, changing his life.

"Bakugou, can you stay after class for a minute?" Mr. Aizawa asked in the middle of class.

"Whatever, fucker." Iida just sighed, he didn't even try anymore, he knew it was pointless. When there were about 5 minutes left of class Mr. Aizawa sighed.

"Do whatever you want, I don't care." The 'adult' then proceeded to climb into his yellow sleeping back, dozing off within seconds.

He really didn't get enough sleep.

"Hey, Bakubabe!" The blonde flushed slightly at the nickname.

"What did I say about calling me that, Shitty Hair?!"

"And what did I say about calling me that?" Bakugou froze but just shrugged it off with a huff.

"Anyways, do you know why Mr. Aizawa wants you to stay after class?"

"Why should I give a fuck?"

"Well," Kirishima rubbed the back of his neck. 

"Cause I heard that whenever Mr. AIzawa asks someone to stay after class, their either getting expelled or suspended."

"WHAT?!"

He couldn't suspend me, right?

Bakugou glanced at their sleeping teacher.

Right?

"But I'm sure that you aren't getting expelled! You're too manly for that!"

"Whatever, Shi-," The blonde did a quick glance around the room.

"Kirishima.." He mumbled. The other teen beamed, making a small smile crawl its way onto Bakugou's face.

"Woah! Did Bakuhoe just smile?!?!" Mina screeched, pointing at the blonde. This obviously caught the attention of most of the people there.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, PINKY?!"

"He did!!" She squealed.

"Who are you and what have you done to Bakubro?!" Kaminari pointed at Bakugou with an accusing glare.

"MAY THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPEL YOU!!" Sero made a cross out of two pencils and pointed it at the fuming boy.

"I am friends with literal idiots." Jiro rubbed her forehead.

For once, Bakugou agreed with her.

RING!

"Alright, class dismissed." Everyone shut up quickly and ran out the door. Probably to get ready for the dorm sleepover that was happening that night. Not like Bakugou would ever be a part of it. He frowned at the thought. 

"Do you want me to stay?" Kirishima whispered as the others left.

"What do you take me for?! A shitty coward?!"

"Alright," Kirishima shrugged and purposefully walked slowly to the door.

That damn bastard...

"F-Fine..." The redhead smiled and quickly walked back to where his boyfriend was standing. 

"Oi, Scruffy! What do you want!" Mr. Aizawa ignored the new nickname and walked out of his sleeping bag, his face set to an unreadable facade.

Oh, no..

Both Bakugou and Kirishima's gut twisted at the sight of their teacher so serious.

"Bakugou, I would like to discuss something with you. Something of a serious matter." The two teens audibly gulped.

"Well, what is it, you bastard?"

"Are you sure Kirishima should be here? This only concerns you and I don't-,"

"I don't fucking care if this only concerns me. Kirishima is my fucking boyfriend, and if you have a problem with it, then we'll be leaving." Bakugou glared at their teacher, wrapping an arm around the redhead's waist protectively.

Kirishima looked to his left at his boyfriend with shock. He'd never actually stood up for him like that. A small, but genuine, smile washed over his features.

"Alright then," The pro hero continued, he took a breath, though it still looked like the words caught in his mouth.

"I would like to ask you something."

"Well get on with it, damn it."

"Here goes nothing..." Mr. AIzawa mumbled, only making the two others even more confused. He grabbed a stack of papers from the podium at the front of the room and turned back to face the two confused teens.

"Bakugou, would you like to be my son?"