Chapter 7

Third Person POV

The room was silent.

"I'm not going to ask again," Bakugou breathed deeply. "Who the hell hurt my sister?!" His voice held so much venom, everybody in the room involuntarily flinched. 

"Y-You have a sister?!" Deku's eyes were practically bulging out of their sockets, the same as everyone else in his class. 

"Yeah, now, is someone going to answer my question?"

"I-It w-was th-the p-purple m-man!" The girl cried, her voice muffled by the fabric of Bakugou's shirt. His eyes zoned in on a trembling Mineta. 

"Sumi, why don't you go with Zoey back to your room?" He smiled and knelt down beside his sister. She sniffled and nodded, another small girl walked over and patted her shoulder comfortingly. If the class wasn't already about to pass out from confusion, this really did it. The Bakugou Katsuki was smiling. 

"Can you guys also go back to your room, Kit-Kat has to take care of something." If it was possible, the class's eyes got wider and their jaws were to the floor.

"K-Kit-Kat?!" Uraraka choked.

"Yeah," Bakugou's scowl that the class was used to fell back into place on his face, but his eyes were burning with anger. "You gotta problem with that, Pink Cheeks?" 

"N-No!" Uraraka immediately apologized, the face Bakugou was making was scaring her more than she would ever have thought was possible.

"Good." He snarled and scanned the sea of faces. Mineta was frantically trying to hide, but despite his horrible efforts, Bakugou's eyes fell upon him.

"Mineta...." The class scurried to the side. Even those who weren't usually affected by him. Kirishima was actually scared of Bakugou at that moment, though Todoroki was mostly shocked, there was an inkling of worry and fear.

"You're fucking dead..."

Time Skip

Bakugou just finished beating Mineta into a pulp and the entire class was crowding outside on the field. 

"What?" Bakugou asked, sneering at all the looks that he was getting from his classmates.

"YOU HAVE A SISTER?!" Everyone screamed.

"Yeah, so what? Fuck off." 

"B-" Everyone interrupted each other trying to ask their own questions.

"QUIET!" Bakugou yelled. All the students shut up, looking at him in both confusion and disbelief. 

"I'm not gonna answer shit you ask." Bakugou plowed on before anyone could interrupt. 

"I live here. I have a sister. And if you even breathe wrongly in their direction, I won't hesitate to blow your asses all the way to the sun." Bakugou grinned menacingly and ignited small explosions to emphasize his point. His classmate gulped and nodded.

"Good." He turned around and stalked away, back into the building. Once he was out of sight, Deku spoke up.

"Ok, what the heck was that?!"

"He had a sister?!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"He never told me any of this!" Kirishima protested.

"He lived with his parents when we were little." Deku commented.

"Does that mean-," Todoroki put it all together, the phone call, the tiredness, the lack of effort in training. The teen looked down, how didn't he notice it? One of his own classmates, almost friends, even if Bakugou wouldn't admit it, lived in an orphanage and he didn't even know.

"Mr. Aizawa?" Deku looked at their teacher. "Did you know about this?"

"No..." Mr. Aizawa couldn't believe it himself, his own students lost his parents and he didn't notice. When his form was submitted to the school, it showed that he lived with his parents. So, it had of happened when he attended UA.

"B-, how?!" Iida shouted, partly because the idea of their most hot-headed classmate lived with six year olds, and partly because of the 'carelessness' of the school.

"Because," Mr. Aizawa looked at Iida, laying everything out in front of him, right in his face. "It happened this year." The guilt in their hearts just expanded upon hearing this.

"Kacchan..." Deku's eyes teared.