Chapter 22

I know this is really early but just read this part in the beginning, please???

Okay, a lot of people in the comments are asking for this same story, but make it Liam x Bakugou. 

So, should I make one? 

Should Bakugou be a top or a bottom (very highly debated, I know)?

And should it follow the exact same events and just swap the name with Liam or actually change the plot? 

If it actually happens, then I'm gonna make a different book of the Liam x Bakugou. I'll mention it at the end of this book.

Just know that if I do, then things are definitely gonna change. But, I dunno what the heck I'm gonna do, I need some ideas!!

~~~~~

Third Person POV

The next few days were relatively normal. No more weird teachers knocking on the orphanages' door. A few UA students did come by and help Bakugou and Liam take care of the kids. But, they always had to leave in a hurry for one thing or another, but it didn't bother them. 

It was finally the day that Bakugou was going to officially leave the apartment. His side of the room was emptied out, most of it was already moved to Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic's house. The only thing left was a small backpack. 

All the kids gathered at the front door. Ms. Parker wasn't even there, probably out in town somewhere, completely ignoring all the children she houses. Many of the smaller kids were crying softly but put on their best smiles for the teen who had in some way become a second older brother to them. Although Bakugou would definitely smack you if you ever said it, he was tearing up a bit, too.

"I'll miss you guys," Zoey said, not holding back her tears. Liam ruffled her hair, and Zoey gave her a sad hug. The raven-haired girl was almost afraid to let go. 

"I'll miss you, too."

"Bye." The little girl turned and walked out of the door, her hands trailing along the old wood, feeling the roughness of it. Eventually, she disappeared from sight. Zoey ran, her heart felt like it was split into two pieces. Her friends reached out, but Liam shook his head. She needed time.

"I hate to admit it, but I'm gonna miss you extras.."

Barrages of different teary answers assaulted the blonde's ears.

"I'll miss you, Bakugou," Liam said, walking up and giving Bakugou a big hug.

Bakugou chuckled, "Hey, it's not like I'm leaving forever, right?"

"Yeah, right.." You just don't know it yet.

"Hey, Bakugou," A gruff voice from outside called, the dooring opening. "You ready?"

"I guess, old man." With one last, large, smile, the blonde exited the orphanage. 

And a silent crowd was left behind, the house seemed to turn colder, faint laughter bounced off the walls, almost taunting them of all the times of absolute joy that would never happen again.

~~~~~

Sorry about the really short chapter, I just needed to know what your opinions are on which way the story should go. See ya!👋