Chapter 24

Third Person POV
A Few Days Later

"Bakugou? Katsumi?" Mr. Aizawa called out from the living room.

"What?" The older blonde shouted, silently cursing the man out. He and Present Mic hadn't spent any time with him or his sister since they got there, and Bakugou was starting to grow even more feelings of hatred towards the pair. Having Kirishima at his side really did help. Eri and Shinsou were fine, Katsumi even started to hang out with Eri more. To be honest, it was kinda cute.

"Huh?" Katsumi looked up from her coloring page.

"Can you and your sister come down here for a second?"

"Whatever. Come on, Sumi." Bakugou smiled. 

"What do they want?" She asked, bounding down the stairs.

"I dunno. Why don't you guys answer her question?" They reached the bottom of the wooden stairs and came face to face with their new caretakers. 

"First of all," Present Mic looked a bit ashamed. "We're sorry that we couldn't spend a lot of time with you two since we adopted you. And you were right, Bakugou, to suspect something. And now," He looked at his tired husband who nodded. Turning back, Present Mic smiled. "We're ready to tell you guys what we've been doing."

"About time." Bakugou huffed but stopped glaring when Katsumi lightly slapped his hand.

"Good." The smaller Bakugou then faced the two heroes, her eyes glittering in excitement of what the surprise was. She hadn't really paid any attention to the fact that this was one of the only times that Mr. Aizawa and Present Mic were talking to her. Or maybe she had and was just looking for something to distract her from it.

"Bakugou, your teachers at UA all went to the orphanage a few weeks ago and looked around the place."

"No shit.." He mumbled.

Ignoring the statement, Mr. Aizawa continued, "We've talked about it among ourselves and the UA board, which is basically just us, and we've all come to the same conclusion."

"Just get on with it already."

"UA is buying the orphanage."

~~~~~

About time, right?