Chapter 2

Shen Wei jumps off from the car as soon as they six arrived in front of the guesthouse gate. They arrived late at night since Lin mistakenly set the wrong GPS which lead them to the West, instead of East. Just the wrong of longitude of W for West instead of E for East, they were heading to the West. Luckily they were not too far yet when Chu noticed the way they were heading. Thus, they headed back to the East and find back the way to this guesthouse.

Lin called back to Mr. Zhao and told the inconvenience they had during the way to that guesthouse. Mr. Zhao can't help to laugh to Lin's mistake and just adviced Lin to be careful for the next time. Then, Mr. Zhao had a talk with Shen Wei and guided their way to this guesthouse via the real map location that Mr. Zhao sent to them.

''Finally, we are arrived!'' Wang said with her soft voice.

''Babe, next time, please set the location carefully! You almost brought us all to the dead end!'' Zhu scolded to Lin caused that guy shrinks a little for the scold from his snake tongue girlfriend.

''Stop fighting, you two! The owner of the house is waiting for us at there. Mr. Zhao said he sent his son to guide us to that guesthouse. Let us meet him first,'' Shen Wei stopped that couple from fight.

Zhu glares to Lin with her snake eyes and Lin just gives an apologetic look. Then, they walk to the car at the front of their cars. Shen Wei greets that guy who is leaning on the car door while twirling something in his mouth. Shen Wei guesses that thing is a lollipop since she can see the stick on that guy's plump lips in the dim of moonlight.

''Mr. Zhao Yunlan?'' Shen Wei greeted nicely.

But that guy just nods with an annoyance face like that guy is angry for them.

''Are you Mr. Shen's daughter?'' Zhao Yunlan asked with his anger.

Shen Wei swallows hard to hear that guy's anger voice. Shen Wei nods quickly.

''We are sorry to arrive late at night. We were wrongly heading to the...''

''It's none of my business. Now get your stuffs and I will lead you all into the guesthouse. You can have your rest after that,'' Zhao Yunlan said with his cold voice.

''A... O... Okay...'' Shen Wei stuttered to hear those cold words.

Chu at Shen Wei's side feels like to punch this arrogant guy. None of them were talking rudely and arrogantly to their beautiful Shen Wei. But this guy is really arrogant to be like that in front of Shen Wei.

''Guys, get our stuffs and we will follow Mr. Zhao Yunlan to the guesthouse,'' Shen Wei told to her friends.

They all quickly get their stuffs and follow Zhao Yunlan into the guesthouse gate. The screeching sound from the gate made them have a goosebump. With the surrounding area which dark and sorrowful caused them more goosebumps. But still they are not as scare as the normal people.

The six of them are known as the supernatural group which always discovered out about the supernatural things. With Shen Wei can see, hear and touch the ghosts while Lin can detect the ghosts with his instruments as well as Zhu can scare the ghosts away, besides Chu is a brave guy who didn't scare of anything, their group are completed to be a famous supernatural group. In addition, Wang and Sang are both having the ghosts knowledge, their supernatural magazines are all famous in the world.

Every month, they will published the story of ghosts from their adventure supernatural journey like this one in their supernatural magazines. The peoples always bought their supernatural magazines and some of them read the story via online. Lin will post every task they are doing during the journey. Sometimes, Lin and Zhu will do the streaming live for their fans and the publishing always increased to high rank. Their group named Ghost Hunters.