Chapter 4

''Shen Wei,'' Zhao Yunlan called Shen Wei that still unconscious on the couch in that living room.

Zhao Yunlan wanted to put his hand on Shen Wei's breast to heal that injury, but then Chu holds his hand tightly while glaring in mad. Chu thought Zhao Yunlan wanted to take an advantage on Shen Wei's breast. So he will not let this arrogant guy does that. Zhao Yunlan replied that glaring with a hard swatting on Chu's hand.

''What are you doing?! Are trying to take an advantage on her?!'' Chu shouted in his mad.

''Mind of your own business, Chu Suzhi!'' Zhao Yunlan said and he pushed Chu away before he touches on that injury breast.

Without waiting for a second, Zhao Yunlan releases his healing energy, making Shen Wei's heart healed and the wound on her breast disappeared. Chu and the others widen their eyes to see that golden energy is flowing from Zhao Yunlan's hand into Shen Wei's breast directly to the heart. Shen Wei stirs a little to feel that golden energy went through her heart. Her face is frowning for that healing on her injury.

''Kunlun...'' Shen Wei suddenly mumbled in her sleep.

Zhao Yunlan smiles to hear that name was coming out from Shen Wei's mouth. He knows Shen Wei can know this kind of energy. But the others just startled to hear that name except Lin. He heard that name when Zhao Yunlan said that name to those ghosts made those ghosts scared of Zhao Yunlan before they disappeared. Zhao Yunlan retreated his hand from Shen Wei's body as that golden energy disappeared from his hand.

''What is that?'' Zhu asked with her curiosity.

''Well, nothing! Just let her sleep for now. She will be fine when she awakes soon,'' Zhao Yunlan replied and he wanted to go back to his house.

Suddenly Shen Wei's hand moves and she grabs on Zhao Yunlan's night robe, almost loosening the tie on that robe. Zhao Yunlan turns his body to Shen Wei and he saw Shen Wei is still in her sleep. Zhao Yunlan tried to let go of that hand from his night robe, but not avail as Shen Wei grabs tightly while mumbling again.

''Don't  leave me... Kunlun...'' Shen Wei pleaded.

''Shen Wei, I am not Kunlun,'' Zhao Yunlan said as he kneeled back on the floor at Shen Wei's side, making Shen Wei released that grab on the night robe of Zhao Yunlan.

Lin frowns to hear those words. A while ago, Zhao Yunlan told to those ghosts that he is Kunlun and now Zhao Yunlan told to Shen Wei that he isn't Kunlun? What is it? Is Zhao Yunlan hiding something from them all and even from Shen Wei?

''Zhao Yunlan, didn't you tell those ghosts that you are...''

''Sorry for what was happened in this guesthouse. I will arrange the other guesthouse for all of you by the next morning,'' Zhao Yunlan cut Lin's words while sharply glaring on Lin.

Lin quickly shuts his mouth while swallowing hard to see that sharply glaring from this arrogant guy of Zhao.

''No! Please don't arrange the other house! Wei herself decided to stay in here to figure out something from this address,'' Sang unconsciously told the purpose of their coming to this house, made Zhao Yunlan widens his eyes.

''Figure out something? What is it?'' Zhao Yunlan curiously asked.

''It's none of your business either! Why would we tell you what is not your business?!'' Chu angrily said to Zhao Yunlan.

''Chu...'' Sang wanted to say his opinion to tell Zhao Yunlan since Zhao Yunlan can see ghosts unlike them five.

''Shut up, Sang! Don't ever tell anything to the outsiders!'' Chu scolded Sang.