Chapter 7

''Uncle Bowl, stop your laughing! Let me tell them all about Kunlun and the guardians order,'' Da Qing interrupted, made Bowl nods Mr. Zhao's head and he lets Da Qing tells them about them.

**FLASHBACK ABOUT CENTURIES AGO DURING DA QING WITH KUNLUN**

Kunlun is a god of mountain who was scared by all ghosts. He had two little ghosts that always accompanied him during his life. The one who wore a black mask was called as ghost slayer for he can slay any ghosts without a fear. The other one who wore a golden mask was called as ghost face for he can suck all the ghosts in one go. Kunlun loved both of them like brothers since only them were his half life.

Kunlun didn't have anyone in his world except these two little ghosts that Yan Wang created for him to accompany and protect him. Yan Wang knew that Kunlun was lonely on the mountain without anyone except a cat. But that cat can't talk yet. So, Kunlun felt boring to talk to a cat that can't reply to him. Kunlun asked Nuwa to create something that can talk. But Nuwa can't do that.

As the years passed, the rebellious from hell came to the mountain to escape. So that, Kunlun asked to Yan Wang to create something that had a benefit to them all. With that, those two little ghosts were created from the depth of hell and Yan Wang sent them to Kunlun with the name of Wei for the elder and Mianmian for the younger. But Wei always called the younger as Yezhun.

Kunlun didn't mind of their names as long as they were there to accompany him. Kunlun took care of them two with his life as those two little ghosts were the protectors of him at there. Kunlun also used the four hallows to seal the mountain and world from any rebellious ghosts from hell. Only Kunlun can let go those hallows and can seal back with the guardian lamp lights with him.

After those little ghosts grown up, Shen Nong came and tricked the ghost face to get the guardian lamp from Kunlun as he wanted to release the depth hell monster for his benefits. Shen Nong told to ghost face that Kunlun had a feeling to ghost slayer and loved ghost slayer more than ghost face which caused ghost face lost a trust on his own elder brother and Kunlun. But Kunlun didn't have any feeling over them as Kunlun loved them as his brothers.

Shen Nong used ghost face to get the guardian lamp from Kunlun and also the other three hallows. Because of that four hallows, Kunlun created guardians order from many tribes to protect those hallows from the wrong hand like Shen Nong. He chose Zhu Hong from the snakes tribe, Chu Suzhi from the ghosts tribe, Wang from the witches tribes, Sang from the human slaves tribe, Lin Jing from the monks, the ghost slayer, the ghost face and also Da Qing for the cats tribe. All of them protected the four hallows, but then the war begun.

The war started when Shen Nong used Long Wang to fight Kunlun on that mountain and separated those two little ghosts. Long Wang was dead in that war and Shen Nong took the ghost face with him. As Kunlun lost one of his little ghosts, his protection on the four hallows distracted and lost balance without one of the guardians order. Kunlun tricked Shen Nong with four hallows to get back his ghost face.

On that day, Kunlun made a deal with Shen Nong. He gave the four hallows to Shen Nong as he knew Shen Nong can't do anything with those hallows without the light. So, Shen Nong gave back ghost face to Kunlun made the ghost slayer mad to Kunlun to break the seal of the hell just for his brother, ghost face. As the ghost face was a stupid guardians order who was always depended on his brother for any decision, ghost face felt sad that his brother chose those hallows instead of him. They were argued and that caused Kunlun interrupted them and forgot about the guardian lamp light that protected by him.

Shen Nong quickly got that light from Kunlun's hidden place and he used his power to activate the four hallows to break the seal of the hell gate. At that time, ghost face woke up from his stupidity, caused him tried to prevent Shen Nong but just got a trap from Shen Nong. He was trapped in that cubicle while Shen Nong killed his elder brother and the guardians order in front of him. Ghost face cried for his lung out to lose his only brother and those guardians order. He tried to escape from that cubicle but not to avail.