Chapter 14

The day almost ended when Mr. Shen arrived to Zhao Yunlan's house with the help of GPS. It's too difficult to drive to this Mount Kunlun to find this house, not like he drove to Mr. Zhao's house at the Mount Kunlun city. Mr. Shen hurriedly enters the house after Mr. Zhao greeted him at the front gate as he heard about Shen Wei's new little brother. He impatiently wants to meet with this guy that they called as Shen Wei's little brother.

''Father!'' Shen Wei called while running to her father and she hugs him tightly.

''Weiwei, are you okay now?'' Mr. Shen asked while stroking on his daughter's back.

Shen Wei nods.

''I am fine, father. But father, I found him. The one that always came in my dream since I was child. My didi... my supposedly didi,'' Shen Wei told.

''Where is he?'' Mr. Shen asked.

Shen Wei releases the hug between them and she pulls Mr. Shen to Yezhun that nervously waiting at the side of Chu. Mr. Shen looks at Yezhun with a tearing eyes before he pulls Yezhun for a tight hug.

''My son!'' Mr. Shen said, making Shen Wei and Yezhun unconsciously bursted to a heavy cry.

The words of 'my son' gave an impact to them when Shen Wei and Yezhun, both missed this kind of family love bond. Yezhun can't believe that this old man can accept him immediately just for the first time they meet. The love within this old man is beyond the love that Yan Wang gave to him and his previous elder brother. This old man is indeed different from that hell god, Yan Wang who created him from the depth of hell.

''Fa... Father?'' Yezhun tried to call that word.

Mr. Shen nods and he keeps patting on Yezhun's back. Shen Wei hugs them with a cry too.

''Didi, you got a father now. I told you that he is not like your own creator, right?'' Shen Wei said while teasing but she is still sobbing and sniffing after the happy crying.

Yezhun nods with his smile after he released the hug. Mr. Shen wipes the tears on Yezhun's cheeks as well as on Shen Wei's chubby cheeks.

''So, can you tell the detail about the hallows finding? Is it too dangerous, Weiwei?'' Mr. Shen asked with worry for the things that Shen Wei told him on the phone this early morning.

Shen Wei nods while pulling her father to sit on the couch with the others. Mr. Shen sits at the side of Mr. Zhao while Shen Wei and Yezhun take their seats back at the side of Zhao Yunlan and Chu respectively.

''As I told you on the phone, we need to find those four hallows, father. I sensed the first one in the Guardian City with someone. We need to go there to get that first one. I can't sense the detail from here. It's too far for my energy to reach it,'' Shen Wei told as her father was already know about her ghost slayer's energy was awakened inside her.

At first, Mr. Shen was shocked to know about Shen Wei and the others are the guardians order that Kunlun, the legendary god created in the ancient world. He thought that story is just a myth. He didn't expect that it's true till Shen Wei told to him the whole story on the phone this early morning. He even called to Mr. Zhao to ask the detail and Mr. Zhao also admitted.

''Weiwei, can you show me your energy that you told to me earlier as well as theirs?'' Mr. Shen requested as he wants to confirm that his daughter is not joking around.

Shen Wei looks at Zhao Yunlan and Da Qing as she is afraid if their energies can reach to the ghosts and the others especially to that beast Zhujiu since Zhao Yunlan didn't want the evils know their plan to find those hallows.

''It's alright, Weiwei! My barrier can support all of our energies,'' Zhao Yunlan assured.

Shen Wei sighs. Da Qing transforms to his cat form while jumping from the couch to the laps of Mr. Shen, making that old man screamed a little to see a human can transform to a black fluffy cat.