Chapter 6

Guo is welcoming all the guests from the guesthouse on that night. Lin smiles to Guo as he can see this guy's face closely after he saw Guo on this early morning. Guo is a bit scared to see a grumpy Chu and a snake eyes of Zhu. But he tried his best to not influence by his scaredy mouse. Shen Wei and Wang greeted Guo warmly making Guo feels a bit assured to them.

''Please come inside and sit at there for a moment, okay? Master Yunlan in the kitchen to finish up his cook for you all. And we are also waiting for his friend to come here to join us soon,'' Guo told to them.

The six of them are surprised to know that arrogant Zhao Yunlan cooks for them by himself.

''Err... Mr. Guo, is there anything that I can help him in the kitchen?'' Shen Wei suddenly offered a help.

Guo smiles.

''Just call me Guo, no Mr please. I am not anyone special. Just a private secretary to master Yunlan. About the help you offered, master Yunlan never give anyone to see his cooking. So, please be assured to sit at here. The dinner will be prepared soon,'' Guo replied.

Shen Wei nods understand. They just having a tea in that living room. But then, they heard a bell ring from the front door. Maybe that's Zhao Yunlan's friend as mentioned by Guo earlier. They saw Guo hurriedly walking to the front door and open the door for that person. Unexpectedly, that one is not Zhao Yunlan's friend, but Zhao Yunlan's dad, Mr. Zhao.

''Uncle!'' Shen Wei called as she saw Mr. Zhao is walking inside to the living room.

''Hey, Weiwei and her friends! What's the occasion that you six are here tonight? Is there any problem in that guesthouse?'' Mr. Zhao curiously asked as he didn't know that his son is invited these six guests who rented the guesthouse for the dinner.

''Master Yunlan invited them all to have a dinner at here to discuss something,'' Guo told to Mr. Zhao, made that old man frowns.

''Discuss something? What is it? Is it about that guesthouse?'' Mr. Zhao asked again.

The six guests just shrugged their shoulders as they are also didn't know what's the matter of Zhao Yunlan invited them to here. Guo looks nervous to tell the truth as Zhao Yunlan warned him to not tell anyone yet.

''Dad! What are you doing here at this hour?'' Zhao Yunlan asked as he walked out from the kitchen after he finished with the cook.

''Yunlan, why are they at here tonight?'' Mr. Zhao didn't answer Zhao Yunlan's question but he directly asked another question to Zhao Yunlan.

''Well, since you are here also, why not you join us for that discussion soon? Just wait for Da Qing to come. He asked me to invite them and let Xiao Guo to sleep here again tonight. He said he will tell to all in one go. Since you are here too, maybe you can let uncle Bowl to come out tonight for that discussion too,'' Zhao Yunlan said.

Mr. Zhao is surprised to here about uncle Bowl.

''You knew about me and Bowl?'' Mr. Zhao asked.

Zhao Yunlan nods.

''Save that question later on, okay? Now, let's have our dinner. I am finished with the cook and all the meals are prepared on the dine table. Shen Wei and you all, please have a dinner first,'' Zhao Yunlan offered with 360 degree changes of Zhao Yunlan's attitude from arrogant and rude to warm and nice, making Shen Wei's friends surprised.

''He is not arrogant and rude like we saw before this,'' Sang whispered to Wang and Wang nods agreed.

''Thank you, Yunlan!'' Shen Wei replied to Zhao Yunlan.