Chapter 13

The next morning, Shen Wei woke up with someone at her side. She looks around to see an empty bottle is hanging on the pole near his bed, but no more iv drip on her arm. She sighs to remember the pain from the last night awakened. She looks at around again to see that one at her side. That one is sleeping on the chair while leaning a head on the folded arms on her bed, revealing his handsome right face to Shen Wei. Shen Wei reaches her hand to caress on that face.

''Yunlan?'' Shen Wei called that handsome guy to wake up.

Zhao Yunlan stirs a little and he opens his cute eyes to see Shen Wei is smiling to him.

''Weiwei? Are you woke up now?'' Zhao Yunlan asked.

Shen Wei nods.

''How do you feel? Are you still hurt somewhere?'' Zhao Yunlan worryingly asked while touching on Shen Wei's body like forehead, cheeks, neck and arms to check whether Shen Wei is still having a fever.

Shen Wei shakes her head while pushing lightly Zhao Yunlan's hands from her body parts.

''I am fine, Yunlan! Really fine. Please don't worry,'' Shen Wei assured to Zhao Yunlan with her beautiful smile, making Zhao Yunlan sighs in relief.

''Are you remembered everything now from your awakening?'' Zhao Yunlan kept asking but now he sits on the bed while embracing Shen Wei to his arms.

Shen Wei nods.

''Those hallows kept calling me to find them. My heart blood is connected to those hallows. They are separated by the centuries. Some of them were already found by the humans and some were buried somewhere,'' Shen Wei told.

Zhao Yunlan silents while listening to Shen Wei's words.

''I can feel the hell gate seal was broken by ghost slayer's body from hell. Someone use the ghost slayer's body to break the seal of hell gate that Kunlun sacrificed to seal. But that seal was broken half since that one only can used half of Kunlun's life which means ghost slayer's body, not ghost face's body. They need both bodies to break fully seal,'' Shen Wei told with her crying.

Zhao Yunlan frowns to hear about that broken seal by half of Kunlun's life. He didn't know that Kunlun's little ghosts are the key to break the seal. No wonder that beast Zhujiu tried to get Yezhun from that cubicle seal. So, that beast wanted to use Yezhun's body to open another half of hell gate. But why? For what he wanted to open it when that beast is already on the ground?

''Weiwei, I don't know that you and Yezhun are the key to break that hell gate seal. I don't have a memory of that from Kunlun,'' Zhao Yunlan honestly told.

Shen Wei breaks their embrace. She looks at Zhao Yunlan before she lands a light kiss on those plump lips of Zhao Yunlan.

''I don't know it either. I just remembered Kunlun's words to both of his little ghosts which is... 'Whatever happened, please take care of your body, my little ghosts. Don't let anyone take your body for the wrong use'... That's Kunlun's words to them two,'' Shen Wei repeated those words to Zhao Yunlan.

Zhao Yunlan tried to remember those words and his eyes widened. He looks at Shen Wei with a guilty feeling as he can't remember those words before. He didn't alert of that memory before. He thought Kunlun just didn't want those little ghosts are possessed by the wrong peoples. So, it's about the used to break the hell.

''I am sorry, Weiwei. I misinterpreted for those words. I thought about possess since you can be possessed by the ghosts before you have this pendant with you. I am sorry to misinterpret those words from Kunlun to you two,'' Zhao Yunlan said with his guilty feeling.