Chapter 17

Shen Wei leads the way to the cave in one of villages in another city, about two hours from sundial reincarnation was found. Zhao Yunlan didn't leave Shen Wei alone at front. He will always with Shen Wei, wrapping his arm on that waist of Shen Wei. Guo behind them keeps holding on Chu's arm for his scaredy mouse to see a variety of ghosts through the way to that cave. They can't drive to that cave. So, they need to walk.

Yezhun holds Da Qing's cat form and follows behind his sister. Lin and Zhu walk at the back while Wang and Sang are in front of Lin and Zhu. Suddenly, Zhu screamed in surprised to see that married couple become faded and transparent. Zhu's scream has alerting the others especially that married couple. They all look behind and saw Wang and Sang are brightening with transparency bodies.

''What's happening to us, Sang?'' Wang curiously asked to see her own transparency body.

Sang confused.

''That river awl is here. You are awakening. But... you are ghosts in the past life?'' Shen Wei said but then she is surprised to know that her married couple friends are ghosts in the previous life.

Upon knowing that, Shen Wei steps back as she didn't want to kill her friends like she almost did that to Chu during her awakening.

''Don't, jiejie! Please don't worry. These two ghosts are very special. They don't need to stay away from you, jiejie like Chu did. Your energy is not affected to them two, unlike to Chu,'' Yezhun assured while holding Shen Wei's hand.

''What do you mean, didi?'' Shen Wei confused.

''After they both dead during my ancient world, their spirits were trapped inside the river awl. When Sang Zhan pulled out Wang Zheng from that river awl, Wang Zheng's spirit was released and wondered around. But Sang Zhan's spirit was trapped in the mountain pillar. When Kunlun found them, the energy of river awl still protected their spirits from any danger especially from your energy, jiejie. I once tried to absorb the river awl energy but Kunlun prevented when he saw Wang Zheng and Sang Zhan almost died after I sucked just a little of that river awl energy from them,'' Yezhun told what was happened before.

Shen Wei sighs. She is glad that her energy is not affected to Wang and Sang.

''You also can touch them, jiejie without harm as long as that river awl is not broken,'' Yezhun added.

''I am glad to hear that,'' Shen Wei replied with a relief sigh.

''Weiwei, can you feel the exactly location of that river awl?'' Zhao Yunlan asked.

Shen Wei nods.

''It's not far now. But...'' Shen Wei can't say a word when suddenly she can sense unexpected things.

''But what Wei?'' Chu curiously asked as he can guess what's the meaning of that gaze from Shen Wei toward Guo right now.

''We have companion. A lot of...'' Shen Wei told but she stopped her words again to think of that guy near Chu.

''What companion?'' Zhu directly asked.

''Ghosts!'' Chu stated on behalf of Shen Wei.

Shen Wei nods admitted to Chu.

''Ghosts?! Where, where?!'' Guo screamed as he is always scare of ghosts.

That's why Zhao Yunlan always made a barrier around his house till the road. So, Guo can't see the ghosts around that guesthouse that once was stayed by Shen Wei and her friends. The others saw Guo climbs on Chu's body and hugs Chu tightly. Chu on the hands can't help to chuckle to see his little brother is scare like that. While patting on Guo's back, Chu whispered the words that caused Guo immediately jumped from him.