Chapter 16

''Give who to you, Shen Nong?!'' a very cold voice that can tremble all the dead creatures interrupted Shen Nong's words.

Shen Nong turns his head to behind. He is surprised to see ghost slayer is standing behind him. But now, he saw the ghost slayer is within this girl's body with that scythe on her hands. Her long hair is swaying by the wind, making her looks alike the previous ghost slayer. Shen Nong swallows hard. He can feel the stronger energy of ghost slayer within this girl.

''Ghost slayer,'' Shen Nong called with his dry voice.

Shen Wei smirks with her hatred face to see this evil god that once killed the previous ghost slayer. Not really killed since Shen Nong failed in killing that ghost slayer before that ghost slayer suicide to sacrifice his heart blood for the hallows.

''Are you looking for me and my jiejie?'' Yezhun asked with sarcastic voice.

''You... How can you are here now?'' Shen Nong curiously asked as he knows Yezhun was sealed by him and Kunlun on that ground since 5,000 years ago.

Yezhun laughs sarcastically.

''Shen Nong, you failed to seal me at there. Your seal was already broken by Kunlun's seal when you left me alone in that cubicle. Luckily Kunlun's seal can preserve my body inside that cubicle and your beast can't get me out from there,'' Yezhun told.

Shen Nong speechless. He thought for these times his seal has trapped Yezhun in that cubicle and Kunlun can't seal properly. So, he sent Zhujiu to break the seal and get Yezhun out of that cubicle. No wonder Zhujiu told to him that he can't get Yezhun from there. So, it was protected by Kunlun's seal. Shen Nong looks at them but suddenly he bursts in laugh.

''So what?! Even I failed to seal you at there, but now you are here and those hallows are scattered. You can't seal back the hell gate now since the sundial reincarnation is already connected to the life of that girl,'' Shen Nong said with his laughing as he thought they can't win him.

Shen Wei smirks to hear that.

''Are you sure, Shen Nong that we can't get that sundial reincarnation from that girl?'' Shen Wei asked sarcastically.

Shen Nong nods confidently. But then, Chu comes with that girl and the spirit of that girl's grandmother. Shen Nong is shocked to see the sundial within Shen Wei's hand now.

''H... How did you get it from her?!'' Shen Nong shouted with surprise.

''How we get it? Of course through her and her grandmother,'' Chu replied.

**FLASHBACK**

As Zhao Yunlan was stuck with Shen Nong at here, Shen Wei and Zhu chased over that girl who rode that bicycle. Shen Wei quickly portal in front of that girl, caused that girl almost had an accident if not Zhu's snake tail coiled her from falling hardly on the ground. Shen Wei didn't wait long when suddenly she summoned her scythe and jabbed it on the ground, making the ice spread to the ground toward the shadow behind that girl and that shadow was stuck by the ice.

The spirit of grandmother cried to see that girl almost died from that accident. But then, Shen Wei calmed that girl and the grandmother's spirit with her energy. She told to that grandmother that shadow was sent to that girl to get that sundial reincarnation. That grandmother was shocked and she didn't want to let her granddaughter to be died by that sundial reincarnation if that shadow took it from her granddaughter.

''Give me that sundial reincarnation and I will make sure she will be fine and her life will be not affected by that sundial. But grandma, I am sorry to tell you that if you want to let your granddaughter to be safe from this sundial, you must sacrifice your spirit to be reincarnate for the next life. You can't be here to protect her. The longer you are here with her, her lifespan also will be shortened. This sundial reincarnation has absorbed the life of your granddaughter using my heart blood to make this sundial is remained in this human world. The longer she holds this sundial, the more her lifespan will be shortened and your spirit will be remained in this world as her life was transferred to your spirit,'' Shen Wei told as all the hallows were altered by the ghost slayer's heart blood.