Chapter 23 (Final)

Shen Wei walks to the elevator with her big belly. All the staffs are looking at her with a pitiful look. They all know this girl. She is their boss's wife. They smile to Shen Wei and gives a space to Shen Wei to enter the elevator. Shen Wei smiles back with her beautiful smile. Then, she looks at the side of her. Shen Wei stays silent in that elevator. She lets the staffs to go out from the elevator while she staying in there.

''Are you wanting me to send you to the underground?'' Shen Wei asked to the one at her side after all the staffs went out from that elevator.

That girl nods. She has long hair that covering her bloody face. Her white dress is wetted by her own blood. That girl looks at Shen Wei with her paler face and lips. Shen Wei smiles to see her face.

''But I can't help you now since my energy is draining for my pregnancy. Why not you get a help from my didi? He can help you,'' Shen Wei suggested to that girl.

''But I don't know where to find him,'' that girl said with her ghost voice.

''He is still here I guess with my husband. Maybe because of that you can't find him. His energy is covered by my husband's energy near him,'' Shen Wei told.

''I can't find you too when your husband is near you,'' that girl whined.

Shen Wei chuckles a little.

''Kunlun's energy can hide the energies of his little ghosts. Same with me and my didi when we are with Kunlun's reincarnation,'' Shen Wei said.

That girl nods understand. All the ghosts know that fact and they didn't dare to make any chaos after the hell gate was sealed. All the ghosts on the ground now are from the dead peoples which Yan Wang didn't get them yet. Yezhun is the one that always back and forth between the ground and underground to catch the ghosts.

Shen Wei will help on the ground since her body is human and she can't go to the hell. She will directly sends the ghosts to the underground. But now, she is pregnant for seven months. Her energy keeps draining as her pregnancy growing. With the twins inside her belly, her energy is draining faster. Sometimes, she will feel tired and can't do anything. She will only take a sleep and rest for the whole day.

''Follow me, ghost! I will call my didi to send you,'' Shen Wei said as the elevator opened.

That girl nods again and she follows Shen Wei to Zhao Yunlan's office room. Upon seeing Yezhun in that room, Shen Wei tells about that ghost with her. Yezhun quickly walks away from Zhao Yunlan's office room and gets that girl ghost. Shen Wei leaves that ghost to Yezhun and she walks to Zhao Yunlan in that office room.

''Why are you coming to here, wifey? I told you I will be back late tonight,'' Zhao Yunlan asked.

''Hubby, I miss you! Our babies miss you too,'' Shen Wei whined while sitting on Zhao Yunlan's laps on the couch.

Zhao Yunlan smiles to hear that and he wraps his arms on Shen Wei's waist, support his wife's body from fall. Shen Wei lands a kiss on those plump lips of Zhao Yunlan for a moment. Then, she lets Zhao Yunlan rubs on her pregnancy belly.

''Are they naughty today inside your womb?'' Zhao Yunlan asked with a tease.

''They are good today, hubby! Were you having your dinner?'' Shen Wei asked.

Zhao Yunlan nods.

''I asked Xiao Guo to buy dinner boxes for us during the meeting,'' Zhao Yunlan told.

''Then, where is he and the others? Why I just saw Yezhun with you?'' Shen Wei asked again.

''All of them are already back home. It's already late, wifey. So, I let them go back home and continue tomorrow. Xiao Guo also was back. Me and Yezhun has a little bit discussion regarding the construction of the guesthouses near the Guardian City,'' Zhao Yunlan honestly told.