Chapter 3

On the first night they are in that house, they all fell asleep earlier including Shen Wei. But on that night, Shen Wei dreams of that guy with similar face as hers again. That guy keeps calling her 'gege' instead of 'jiejie' or 'meimei' as she is a girl not guy. That guy is happy to see her finally came to this house which that guy revealed that address to her.

''Gege, thank you for coming!'' that guy said.

''Who are you actually? Why did you want me to come here? Why are you always calling me as gege? I am not your gege. I am a girl, not guy!'' Shen Wei asked.

''Whatever it is, you are still my gege. They took my gege, they killed my gege. They trapped me here after they killed my gege in front of me. I can't find my gege anywhere till you were born. I sensed my gege within you,'' that guy said with his tearing eyes.

''What's your name?'' Shen Wei asked to know more about this guy.

''Yezhun is my name. Sometimes they called me Mianmian. But I like the name of Yezhun instead of Mianmian since my gege gave that name for me. So, you can call me Yezhun,'' that guy with the name Yezhun said.

Shen Wei nods with her smile

''I miss that beautiful smile from my gege,'' Yezhun cried.

Shen Wei tried to reach on Yezhun's hand, but just being stopped by Yezhun, making Shen Wei frowns.

''Please don't touch me, gege! They can sense you if you touch me. I don't want they take you away again. I don't want they kill you again,'' Yezhun pleaded, but unknowingly to him that his calling for Shen Wei to come here is already sending the sense of Shen Wei to the other ghosts at here.

''Why they want to kill me?'' Shen Wei curiously asked.

''I don't know, gege! They said you are not supposedly to be born. They said you just disturbed their way. I don't know what it is. But they killed you in front of me and trapped me here,'' Yezhun told with his crying.

Shen Wei frowns again.

''Who are they?'' Shen Wei asked again.

''I don't know them too,'' Yezhun replied.

''Alright, I will not force you to tell me what you didn't know. But Yezhun, where are you actually? You said they trapped you in here. At where? Is it in this house?'' Shen Wei asked.

''I don't know it either, gege. When they trapped me in that place, I was fainted. When I woke up, I saw darkness around me except a little light from above. I can see the dim of moonlight and sunlight above me. If I am not mistaken, that changes of moonlight and sunlight were about a century. I kept calculating the days and nights through century. I don't know whether I am alive or already dead. But then I was lost conscious again till suddenly I woke up and I can sense you. But I can't see light again. I tried to call you and after a long time, I can come to your dream. That's the first time I met you again, gege. But I saw you still child at that time. I wonder for why you were child and I saw you growing up and finally you are back but with the girl body,'' Yezhun told what was happened to him.