Chapter 11

''Nice cut, Wei!'' Zhu said as she saw the new appearance of Yezhun with a short hairstyle.

''He looks thinner with this short hair, Zhu!'' Shen Wei commented with her sad face

''Jiejie, I am fine! This is better than my long hair. I am looking neat. And about my thin body, you know, I can try your cook meals. Chu told me that you are very good in cooking. Can I try your cook meals soon?'' Yezhun replied.

Shen Wei smiles.

''Well, I will cook for you our modern meals and I want you to try all, okay?'' Shen Wei excitedly said.

Yezhun nods with a bright face.

''But, I need to buy the groceries first. So, I can cook more for you and them too. Yunlan, Da Qing, please have a dinner with us tonight, can you?'' Shen Wei said but then she asked to Zhao Yunlan and Da Qing that silent on the couch.

''Of course we can, Shen Wei! We want to taste your cook meals too,'' Da Qing replied on behalf of Zhao Yunlan.

But Zhao Yunlan just silents, didn't give any answer as he still feels miserable to think of Shen Wei's feeling over him. Shen Wei said she likes him. Is she just likes him? Not love him? Zhao Yunlan frustrated over that confession from Shen Wei. Why is she looks alike love him, not only like?

''Yunlan!'' Da Qing called, making Zhao Yunlan startled.

''Huh?! What is it?'' Zhao Yunlan asked after that.

''What's happened to you? We are asking you, but you just spacing out?'' Da Qing whined.

''Sorry,'' Zhao Yunlan apologized.

''Shen Wei asked you whether you can have a dinner with them or not?'' Da Qing asked again.

''Err... Yeah... Okay, of course I can...'' Zhao Yunlan stuttered to answer.

Shen Wei feels uneasy with Zhao Yunlan's attitude to her since before the dream process.

''Yezhun, can you stay with them for a moment?'' Shen Wei asked to Yezhun that looking at her.

Yezhun nods with his smile. As Yezhun agreed, Shen Wei quickly gets Zhao Yunlan and pulls him to the outside of the guesthouse and direct to the garden. Since it's still daylight, then no ghosts around them. Zhao Yunlan is startled to see Shen Wei in a furious face right now while pushing him to that garden.

''Are you really frustrated over my confession, Zhao Yunlan?!'' Shen Wei shouted her unsatisfied feeling over this guy.

''Err... Why? I can't be frustrated over your confession that just LIKE me? My mistake that I was expecting that you will say LOVE me not LIKE!'' Zhao Yunlan replied while pressing the words love and like.

Shen Wei swallows hard. She looks at the frustrated face of Zhao Yunlan. This guy is really hope that she gave a specific answer of her feeling over him on her bed before.