Chapter 8

After the dinner and had a talk in Zhao Yunlan's house, those students back to their guesthouse. Shen Wei directly went to her room to have a private call while the five of them are staying in the living room for a talk. Chu just silents at his sit to think of the losing of his crush to Zhao Yunlan now. Those words from Da Qing about Guanyin reincarnated Shen Wei as a girl for this century made him feels defeated to get Shen Wei now.

''Chu ge! You should let go of Wei now! She is not destined for you. Find another girl, okay?'' Zhu suddenly said to Chu, making that grumpy guy just snarling to Zhu before he walks away from them.

The others look at each other to see the mad face of Chu.

''I guess his love to Wei is too deep,'' Wang commented and the others nod agreed.

''But what to do, guys! Wei is destined to that arrogant Zhao Yunlan!'' Zhu stated with a sigh and the others also nod agreed.

''Well, I want to sleep now! Zheng, let's go to our room now and have our romance,'' Sang said to them and then he teased on his wife.

''Naughty husband in front of them!'' Wang scolded while slightly slapped on Sang's chest, made Lin and Zhu laugh to their lovely husband and wife relationship.

''Lucky you two to be husband and wife now. So that you can have your romance without any problem,'' Zhu said with her staring on Lin.

''Why are you looking at me, Zhu? It's not my fault to not marry you yet! Your uncle didn't give that permission till we are graduated, right?'' Lin reminded.

''Oh, babe! My uncle fourth is very strict over me!'' Zhu whined and she walks away to her bedroom.

''Babe, please be patient! I promise you that I will marry you immediately after we are graduated, okay?!'' Lin shouted to Zhu that climbing the stairs to the bedroom at upstairs.

Zhu just give a sign of okay from her fingers while walking away from her boyfriend. Lin just chuckle to see his girlfriend is sulking over the relationship they have under the promise with the uncle fourth of Zhu that strict for their relationship.

''Well, we are going to our bed too, Lin! Are you still want to stay up at here?'' Wang asked to Lin as Sang kept pulling her to enter their bedroom for their romance.

Lin just nods. Then, Wang and Sang leave him at there. Lin grabs the remote of television and he watches any good series on the TV but none can calm his mind now. He keeps thinking of the ghosts he saw around this guesthouse. He remembered for what was happened when they were back from Zhao Yunlan's house.

**FLASHBACK**

Lin wore his glasses as always but his glasses is a special glasses that can see what the peoples can't see. When they were back from Zhao Yunlan's house, Lin can see a lot of ghosts are wondering around the guesthouse and some of them appeared like that place is the hole of the ghosts to come out. Lin took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes for a while as he thought his eyes were tired. But as soon as he wore back his glasses, he still can see those ghosts. He pulled Shen Wei's hand to ask her about those ghosts whether Shen Wei can see those or not since Shen Wei just walked like usual.

''Keep silent, Lin and just wait for me in the living room soon,'' Shen Wei whispered as she didn't want the others heard her whispering to Lin.

Lin just nodded and he walked silently into the guesthouse while Shen Wei hurriedly walked into the bedroom.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

Lin is still watching an uninterested movie on TV when Shen Wei walked down to him. Shen Wei sits at the side of Lin and she tells what she saw earlier, similar to what Lin saw around their guesthouse.