Chapter 18

Zhujiu saw that ghost slayer's energy is stronger than the previous one that he knew. The current ghost slayer is too scary within this girl's body compared to the previous one within that guy's body. Zhujiu still remembered the previous ghost slayer who once slayed his face and cut his dragon tail.

Just because of he was born from the seed of Long Wang, the god of sea and the ghost, he was threw into the depth hell by the emperor. And that one who threw him was that previous ghost slayer and ghost face. The reason is to prevent him from making a chaos on the ground with his beast body. And now, with the help of Shen Nong, he was released from that depth of hell. He can revenge on these two little ghosts.

As Zhujiu got an information from Shen Nong that Guanyin asked Houyi to make these reincarnations of Kunlun and ghost slayer to fall in love to each other, then Zhujiu used his hell energy to possess on Zhao Yunlan to kill Shen Wei and Yezhun. With that plan, he can open the hell gate fully and release his mother from the deepest of hell.

But unknowingly to Zhujiu that the current ghost slayer and ghost face are not like the previous little ghosts. These little ghosts are stronger and have a powerful energies to defeat him and the other evils. Even Yezhun has learned from his stupidity during the ancient world to not betray his elder brother's reincarnation in this life. That trust within Yezhun towards Shen Wei made him stronger than the previously.

Shen Wei on the other summons back her blade and charges forward to fight with Zhujiu that tried to run away when that beast found out he is alone now without a help from the other ghosts. Shen Wei interrupts Chu's fight with Zhujiu and slays the chest of Zhujiu making that beast screams in pain. Within a second, Shen Wei charges forward again before she slays on Zhujiu's dragon right wing, adding another scream from Zhujiu.

But before Shen Wei can slay her blade on Zhujiu's neck, something is coming and swirling around Zhujiu. Within a minute, that swirl caused Zhujiu disappeared from their eyes. Shen Wei looks at Chu before they both look at the others behind them. Da Qing meowed angrily toward that swirl, made them frowning.

''It's Ya Qing! The crow leader. She betrayed Yashou tribes and works with Zhujiu and Shen Nong,'' Yezhun told while still sucking on the hell energy from Zhao Yunlan's heart.

Zhao Yunlan keeps screaming for the pain while Guo holding Zhao Yunlan's hands tighyly. Shen Wei retreated her blade and she rushes to get Zhao Yunlan. Guo retreated, giving a space to Shen Wei to hold his master Yunlan.

''Yunlan, please bear with the pain!'' Shen Wei tried to comfort Zhao Yunlan.

Zhao Yunlan can't focus to Shen Wei as the pain is too unbearable for him. He almost lost his breath to hold that pain. He knows the depth hell energy can possess him if that energy successfully entered into his heart. Zhao Yunlan holds Shen Wei's hands tightly while trying to push away the hell energy within his body and Yezhun keeps sucking that hell energy from him.

''Jiejie, he might pass out if I continue in sucking that hell energy from his heart,'' Yezhun reminded.

''Just do it, didi as long as that hell energy will be gone!'' Shen Wei said with her cold voice.

The others are swallowing hard to hear that cold voice with that anger face of Shen Wei. That's the first time they saw this girl acted like that. Before this, Shen Wei is always gentle, soft and warm to them.

''She looks scarier now,'' Lin commented to Zhu and Zhu nods admitted that.

Yezhun sighs and he increases his power to suck that hell energy, making Zhao Yunlan screams louder for the unbearable pain in his heart. Yezhun's face also sweating heavily with that increasing of his power. That hell energy slowly comes out from Zhao Yunlan's heart and swirling on Yezhun's palm. Immediately, Yezhun crushes that energy before he is fainted as well as Zhao Yunlan.