Chapter 21

Long Hun flies downward to the empty ground that once built as a guesthouse from Zhao family's company. He releases all of them to the ground slowly to avoid any scratch. All of them feel dizzy with the long journey on the sky, but shorter than using their cars. The dizzy Chu holds Guo's fainted body while Zhao Yunlan almost scolded to Long Hun but was stopped by the shifting of Long Hun to a human form. Zhao Yunlan and the others widen their eyes to see that handsome guy in front of them.

''Who are you?'' Zhao Yunlan asked his curiosity.

''You called me, master and yet you asked who am I now?'' Long Hun said with a smile.

Zhao Yunlan frowns to hear those words. He called this guy? That green dragon? Who?

''Yunlan, he is Long Hun. Kunlun's dragon. The owner of your dragon breath sword. You unconsciously shouted his name during your runaway from Zhujiu's dragon. He was hibernated on the peak of Buzou Mountain to protect the merit brush as requested by Kunlun. Kunlun is already knew that the seal will be broken without the guardians order and the merit brush will be back to its bud on that tree on the Buzou Mountain. Long Hun can't woke up without your call and the merit brush can't be taken by anyone including that tree monk which is now Lin without Kunlun's energy,'' Da Qing told on behalf of Long Hun.

Zhao Yunlan looks at Long Hun and that guy nods admitted.

''So, that voice who told Lin to use Kunlun's energy is you!'' Zhao Yunlan stated.

Long Hun nods.

''Yes, I am, master!'' Long Hun admitted.

Zhao Yunlan smiles to Long Hun, making Shen Wei on his side feels jealous over Zhao Yunlan and Long Hun. Shen Wei walks away to Zhao Yunlan's house but suddenly Zhao Yunlan grips her wrist. She stumbles back to Zhao Yunlan's side with her unsatisfied face. Zhao Yunlan chuckles to see his lover is jealous again to see him smiled to this handsome dragon.

''Long Hun, please meet with my lover, Shen Wei. My previous little ghost but now my lover,'' Zhao Yunlan introduced Shen Wei to his dragon.

''Ghost slayer, nice to meet you! You are indeed beautiful,'' Long Hun complimented.

Shen Wei shyly smiles to Long Hun while the others giggling to see this girl with her lover. But then, they stopped their giggling when they heard that voice.

''Yunlan! You found your dragon!'' Bowl interrupted in Mr. Zhao's body from behind them.

They all look behind and saw Mr. Zhao and Mr. Shen are running to them at there, on the empty ground. Mr. Zhao is successfully demolished that guesthouse. Now they realized about that empty ground.

''Dad, you demolished that guesthouse! Thanks, dad!'' Zhao Yunlan thanked to his dad.

Mr. Zhao smiles.

''Father, where is it?'' Shen Wei asked to Mr. Shen.

''Here it is, Weiwei!'' Mr. Shen replied while giving that guardian lamp he found from one of the antique shops in the Dragon City.

Upon touching that guardian lamp, suddenly Shen Wei's heart feel in ache. She almost dropped that guardian lamp to clench on her own painful chest, but suddenly that guardian lamp flying away to the sky as well as the three hallows with Zhu, Sang and Lin. All four hallows are swirling on the sky, making the sky is getting dark and darker.

''Arrgghhh!!'' Shen Wei screamed for the pain in her heart to feel that ache like her heart blood is drew to those hallows.

''Weiwei! Wei! Ghost slayer!'' All of them shouted to see Shen Wei that now clenching her chest for the pain she feels.