Chapter 10

''Yezhun!'' Shen Wei called that ancient guy on the couch while the others are surprised to know that this ancient guy is Yezhun, the one that Shen Wei always dreamt of.

''Wei, is he that one you dreamt of?'' Zhu asked.

Shen Wei nods. She recognizes this ancient clothes that Yezhun wore inside her dreams before. The same ancient clothes. And the face of Yezhun that similar to her made her belief that this is Yezhun. Yezhun wasn't missing in her dream, but was released by that seal. That's why his body can be seen by them in the real world now.

(Picture of Yezhun with ancient clothes)

''He is indeed Yezhun, that ghost face! I can sense his energy within him now. Both Kunlun's little ghosts are here now,'' Zhao Yunlan said as he walked closer to Shen Wei that kneeling at the side of Yezhun on the couch.

''You mean he is from 5,000 years ago? He is still alive?'' Wang asked in surprised.

Zhao Yunlan and Da Qing nod at the same time.

''When Kunlun sealed him in that cubicle of Shen Nong, Yezhun is still alive. That seal of Kunlun is the strongest seal I ever seen. With that seal, his body is preserved, nothing happens to his body. Like you stop your body growing but you still alive. It's the same happened to Yezhun through the centuries. Only his soul is wondered around but his body was locked at somewhere else. Because of that we can't see him before and he only came in Shen Wei's dream,'' Da Qing told.

''No wonder your didi wasn't born, Wei. So, it's because of Yezhun that still alive, caused your didi can't be born in this world. The ghost slayer is reincarnated within you. So, maybe if ghost face is dead, then he can reincarnate within your didi. But because of him still alive, your didi can't be born. Right, Da Qing?'' Wang said her opinion using her knowledge of the soul and reincarnation.

Da Qing nods agreed.

''That's why you said that Yezhun once told you that he was unconscious after he conscious back and then conscious again till now. That's because of your didi was grown up with you in your mother's womb. So, Yezhun unconscious for his soul was taken away to use for your didi. But when your didi was dead in your mother's womb, Yezhun got his soul back. But I wonder who is the one that taken Yezhun's soul to give to your didi at that time. But I believe Guanyin is the one that gave back the soul to Yezhun,'' Da Qing added.

''So, you mean Yezhun and my didi are the same?'' Shen Wei asked to confirm with Da Qing.

Da Qing nods.

''You came from the soul of ghost slayer and your didi should come from the soul of ghost face. But because of Yezhun is still alive, your didi can't be reincarnated by Guanyin. I guess someone was stealing Yezhun's soul at the time of your didi was growing with you inside your mother's womb, Shen Wei,'' Da Qing guessed.