Team 7 vs Zabuza: Part 3

Kakashi Hatake had never seen the fabled Nine Tailed Fox in person. Now he was helpless to do anything as his loudest and stupidest student began taking on fox like characteristics.

What the hell is happening? Sasuke thought. How was it that Naruto was able to move to defend Sakura when he had just as little chakra as he did.

"You'll pay for this" Naruto said angrily as he stood in front of Sakura who took in a shaky breath.

One minute she was facing Haku alone, and now Naruto who had hardly anything left in his chakra reserve managed to stand up and defend her.

Always someone huh Sakura? Always need someone protecting you, she thought, annoyed.

When Sakura grew older her father informed her of the legendary Nine Tailed Fox and how the Third Hokage had sealed it inside Naruto. She had been sworn to secrecy as the information had been disclosed to only a few shinobi which happened to include her father and mother.

Now the pink haired ninja could only watch on in horror as bright orange chakra began to whip through the air.

Naruto became angrier, his eyes narrowed together and whisker marks began to form on his face. Gone was the carefree knucklehead, who longed to be the best ninja in the village. He was now replaced with something that held tremendous force.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" Naruto yelled in voice that sounded like death.

Sakura looked a few feet away where Sasuke sat immobile, staring at Naruto with a mix of awe and envy.

The pink haired ninja on the other hand was scared. The fact that her blonde teammate was standing, let alone producing enough chakra for ten ninja was a medical impossibility.

But Lady Tsunade had spoken about the power of emotion as strength in battle; it seemed as though Naruto's anger was fueling the Nine Tailed Fox within him.

Naruto yelled and charged towards the enemy ninja, Haku jumped barely avoiding the attack. "His chakra grows stronger every second, I must strike now!"

Senbon needles rained down upon the blonde ninja, but a huge rush of orange chakra threw them off his body. Naruto charged forward again ready to strike Haku who promptly dodged the attack and decided on a quick aerial strike.

Sakura and Sasuke could only look on in shock as their blonde teammate twisted out of the assault and managed to grab Haku by the wrist, another strong burst of chakra emitting from his body.

Still surrounded by Zabuza's Hidden Mist Jutsu, Kakashi watched the strong chakra radiating off his student.

"Could it be? Has the seal been broken? No, it's just been loosened. The Nine Tailed Foxes chakra has slipped through but the seal still holds" Kakashi thought to himself before reaching into the front pocket of his faded green Jounin vest and pulling out a scroll.

Tossing it up in the air to unfurl, the silver haired man cut his thumb and ran it along the open scroll.

"Zabuza! I don't mean to spoil your fun; I know how you like to stretch these things out but how about we put an end to this now?" Kakashi called out while twirling and tossing the scroll around his body.

Catching it, the Jounin placed his fingers together to begin a jutsu. "Come on, what do you say? We're both busy people"

Hearing Kakashi speak, Sakura attempted to locate their sensei but the Mist Jutsu was too thick.

In all the fighting with Haku and Naruto's transformation she had almost forgotten that they were facing two enemies, not one.

"Sounds tempting, I'm curious to see how you intend to back up such brave words. Show me Kakashi!" Zabuza called out as Naruto's grip on Haku's arm tightened and the flow of chakra surrounding them became stronger.