Chunin Exams Part 3

"Hey you there, with the attitude. Hold on!" A loud voice called out.

"Yah! You again bushy brows!" Naruto yelled back to Rock Lee who was standing a balcony above Team 7.

Sakura let out an exasperated sigh, with all these interruptions how were they supposed to make it to the third floor in time for the start of the exams. Laying eyes on the bowl cut boy, Sasuke clenched his fists. What was with this guy? These exams were a freak show, and he was clearly the main attraction.

"What do you want?" Sasuke asked in an annoyed voice, clearly the attitude comment had been directed at him. Glancing at his pink haired teammate, Sasuke was pleased to find Sakura wearing an agitated expression.

"I want to fight, right here and right now!" Rock Lee declared loudly.

"You want to fight me here and now?" Sasuke questioned in disbelief, was this guy stupid?

Yes! My name is Rock Lee, you said it was common curtsy for a challenger to give his own name first, right Sasuke Uchiha?" The bushy eye-browed boy said, jumping down from the balcony.

"So you know me huh?" Sasuke replied, intrigued.

"I challenge you! Everyone is always talking about the Uchiha clan and how great they are. I want to see if it is true, I figure you will be a good test for me and also…" Rock Lee trailed off and stared at Sakura.

"Oh no, not again! This guy is a total creep!" Inner Sakura yelled and Sakura thought it was about time she made an appearance.

"It is obvious to me that I cannot attempt to succeed with Sakura while you Sasuke Uchiha, a youthful suitor for her heart, shield her so protectively from me!" Rock Lee said in a gallant voice.

Sakura looked towards Sasuke who glared at Lee viciously but said nothing.

"Lee I'm not interested in you, you seem nice and all but I'm not looking to date anyone. This is no time for either of you to fight, Sasuke we're going to be late for the exam" Sakura said, trying to dispel the tension.

"Oh Sakura! I love you!" Lee declared blushing and completely ignoring Sakura's rejection.

"What!" Sasuke snapped loudly.

"You're being really creepy! KNOCK IT OFF DAMN IT!" Sakura yelled, her patience gone.

"You are an angel, sent from heaven!" Rock Lee announced and blew Sakura a kiss which she skilfully dodged.

"That was a good move, but let us see you dodge this" Lee persisted, blowing kisses rapidly in Sakura's direction. Convinced she could easily destroy them all, the pink haired teen reached for her kunai knife but Sasuke was in front of her in an instant.

With little effort, the Uchiha prodigy popped every single one of the kisses Lee had blown much to the confused relief of Sakura and the eternal amusement of Naruto.

"You destroyed my proclamation of love!" Lee cried

"Shut up. She said to knock it off and you didn't listen. Keep your creepy kisses to yourself, she's not interested. Now are we going to do this or what?" Sasuke said adopting a fighting stance.

"Bring it on" Lee said also falling into the same stance.

"HOLD IT!"

Both Sasuke and Sakura turned towards Naruto who had been the source of the outburst. The blonde haired ninja took a step forward determinedly. Sakura could only shake her head, great now Naruto was involved.

"At this rate we'll never make it to the exams in time" Sakura thought to herself as she watched Naruto and Lee square off.

"I get him first, this weirdo is mine!" Naruto said angrily.