Chapter 1

3rd Person Point of View (11 years ago):

Both Allan and Emma Blake were being rushed to the hospital because their daughter was soon being born and they couldn't be more excited and nervous.

While the parents were being rushed to the hospital with their guards their sons were in the office of school waiting to be picked up by Mike.

"I can't wait to see our baby sister!!" the twins Xander and Xavier said.

"How long does it take for Mike to get here, Theo?" Sebastian the second to youngest asked his older brother.

"He'll be here soon buddy it takes a while." Mike was their fathers personal body guard for many years, but the moment he found out his wife was pregnant with a girl he immediately made him become her body guard.

Just then the doors burst open showing Mike, "come on boys we don't have all day!" The boys grabbed their bags and started the journey to the hospital to meet their baby sister.

—————————————————

"Boys you can come in now," Allan said.

One by one they came in with soft eyes when they saw their baby sister in the arms of their father. She was sound asleep with her hand in her dads hand. "What are you going to name her mom... did you like my name that I suggested?" Tristan asked with a hint of mischievous in his eyes.

"For the last time Tris your father and I are not naming our daughter Shaniqua Adams," Emma said with a stern look in her eyes.

"Darn it! I liked that name." Everyone laughed at him and his comment.

"Ooo ooo I think I have an idea!" Xander exclaimed.

"Alright son what do you have in mind," their dad said while giving his daughter to his son.

Xander held his baby sister in his arms trying to decide if the name is perfect for her. The moment she opened her eyes and he saw the beautiful color of blue and heard her giggles he knew what the perfect name was.

"Maddie Rose Blake."

"That's such a beautiful name. I love it, boys meet your baby sister Maddie," their mom said.

While all the boys were taking turns holding her Allan sat down beside his wife and held her hand. He couldn't help but think about all the danger that could happen with other mafias if the word gets out that the mafia princess was born. He knows that everyone in his mafia will love her and treat and protect her forever but he can't help but worry.

"I know what you're thinking. She will be safe and protected forever. We will keep her hidden until she's older ok?" Emma informed her husband.

"I know. I will protect her with my heart and love her just as much as our sons and my father will love her." Just as he said that his father Tim Blake walked through the doors.

"Where's my beautiful granddaughter?" he asked.

"She's right over there dad."

Tim held his granddaughter with love and care. He couldn't wait to see her grow up and excel in life. He turned around and made eye contact with his son; he could see that he was worried about his daughters safety, 'I will help protect her and bring more guards.' He mouthed. Tim could practically see him sigh in relief and thank him.

No one will harm their principessa.