Chapter 2

Maddie: 5 years old

Maddie's POV

"Your dad doesn't even love you, your so weird and stupid I mean who wears those types of clothes anymore, literally no one in your family loves you."

Currently I am hiding in the janitors closet with tears streaming down my face from these bullies that are making my life harder than it should be for a 5 year old. I quickly press the panic button on my bracelet that my grandfather Tim gave me when I was three. I just hope and pray that someone sees the message quickly.

Allans POV(dad):

I'm currently in a meeting trying to figure out who is sending me all these threats about killing my wife and kidnapping my daughter but surprise surprise no one can figure out who it is, not even my best tracker.

"Do you think it's another mafia or a small gang trying to rid you of power boss?" David asked.

"I don't fucking know, if I would know then we wouldn't be sitting here DOING FUCKING NOTHING!!"

"Allan..." my father said.

"I know I know. It's just, the more we sit here the more worried I get when Maddie's at school. Anything could happen to her and I know if something did I would never forgive myself," I said while sighing.

Everyone stopped talking after my little show knowing that I needed to collect myself before we move on. Everyone in my gang loves Maddie like she's their own because if they didn't then I wouldn't hesitate on killing them.

"Okay I'm—" I was about to finish my sentence until my secretary burst through the doors.

"Boss!! I know you don't like to be disturbed during your meetings but Maddie's panic button from her bracelet is going crazy!!" he screams.

I stand up so quickly that my chair falls to the floor. "Are. You. Positive." I said through gritted teeth. He came around my desk and showed me and their was the blinking light showing her location. I looked towards my grandfather and we had the same look on our faces; panic, worry, and anger.

"Father we are leaving, you men try and figure out who the suspect is and I will get back to you."

I heard a chorus of 'yes boss's from my men and left the room with father not too far behind.

I'm coming baby just hang on.

—————————————-

What do you think will happen to Maddie?

Be sure to comment and vote! Thank you for reading this chapter of my book!☺️