Chapter 12

**do you guys want pictures of the house and the inside as well?**

Maddie's POV:

I woke up to things clattering somewhere and when I opened my eyes I saw that I was still in the living room except the only people in here was me, Theo, Sebastian, grandad, and some of the guards.

"Ahhh I see your finally up little one," dad said while coming out of the kitchen.

"What time is it?"

"12:46. We were going to wake you guys up but we thought against it considering y'all didn't go to bed until after 5:30."

"Were you making something?" I asked referring to the kitchen.

"Oh no I still haven't mastered the kitchen yet. But Mike is making something, you wanna see what it is?"

I nodded my head and before he could pick me up I ran to the kitchen. When I walked in it smelled heavenly.

"Hey sunshine," Mike said.

"Hi. What are you making?"

"Bit of everything from breads and jams to omelet's. You can help yourself to whatever you wish ok?"

"Ok thank you!" I sat down at the table and started to get what I want and started eating.

"Hey Mad! How'd you sleep?" Xander asked while putting me on his lap.

"Good! What are we doing today?"

"We have some......business to discuss with some of dads clients." Should I tell them that I know what they do? I mean they can't get mad at me soooooooo let's do it!

"You guys don't have to say business." I said while looking at dad.

"Ummm what do you mean?"

"I mean that I know what you guys do." After I said that everyone stopped what they were doing and just looked at me like I grew two heads. Just then everybody else walked in.

"Ooooo thanks Mike I'm starving!" Xavier said.

Tristan snorted and replied, "you're always hungry dipshit!"

"Ummmmm why are you guys looking at Maddie like she's some form of alien?" Sebastian asked.

"Maddie...... what happened?" Theo asked.

"Uhh I just said that I knows what you guys do for a living."

"Oh ok good cause I——- WAIT YOU WHAT?!" Xavier screamed.

"Maddie you know what we do. We own a bunch of casinos and hotels umm nothing else." I could tell everyone was on edge now.

"Well yeah I know that but I also know that you guys are the Italian mafia."

Theo, dad, and grandfather looked like they were going to throw up soon. Xander and Xavier looked pissed and Sebastian and Tristan looked like they shat their pants.

"Ummmm are you guys ok?"

Xavier'sPOV:

Oh shit! How the fuck did she find out that we were the Italian mafia?! I bet it was that idiot Alex he obviously had to have told her.

"Did Alex tell you that?" I asked.

"Ummmm yeah," she looked down after she said that and I knew it was because she knew we'd lash out in
3,
2,
1....

*CRASH* "That fucking idiot!!!" Tristan screamed. "I'm gonna bring him back to life and torture him ONCE AGAIN FOR TRYING TO TURN MY SISTER AGAINST US!!"

"TRISTAN! I'm not going against you guys in fact I understand why you didn't want to tell me. You guys were afraid that something would happen to me. Much much more worse than before."

Well dang who knew that my baby sister wad really really smart!? And mature for that matter she barely even flinched when Tristan lost it.

"Soo your not mad at us?" Tim asked.

She shook her head no and got up and hugged all of us. When she got to me I held her really tight and said, "I love you mad bug."

"Mad bug? That's a new one," she giggled.

"Yeah I like it, do you?" She nodded her head.

"Alright don't hog my daughter," dad joked. I rolled my eyes but gave her to him. We all then started to continue eating our breakfast and then the maids took away our food and plates.

      "Soooo can I come with you guys to the warehouse?"

      "How do you know we have one?"

       She shrugged and said that she just assumed. Well she's not wrong.

        "It might be good. We can show everyone who she is and not to mess with her or else they die.

**I decided to change her age to 14 NOT 11**

        "Or we could hold a ball. A ball for having our princess come back to us," Grandad suggested.

        "Omg really?! Can I dad I've never been to a ball besides school and those are stupid and boring," Maddie whined.

       "That's not a bad idea well we can discuss that more later on we actually have to go handle some business so Maddie we'll discuss this when we get back."

        "Ok please be careful I love you." We all said we love you and kissed her head and then we left.

———————————-

Sorry this is such a short chapter make sure to comment of you to do a section for the house.

Comment and vote!☺️