Chapter 10

Unknowns POV:

                  5 years. It's been 5 years since she has been gone and we have no lead on where she could be. I miss her. WE miss her. Nothing is the same here anymore. I'm going crazy with my work. I hired more men to help me find her but again no one can help me.

              I was just sitting in my office trying to look at all of these cameras to get the license plate but it just HAD to be dark when they left when Mike comes in looking flustered.

                  "Boss!! I was looking up Maddie's name to see if any info popped up and I saw a video of her dancing at her school!"

                He walked over to my desk to show me. While I was watching her dance I couldn't help but be sad because of how much she's growing and maturing. But then I remembered that she's not growing up with me and her real family.

               "Did you show me this to rub it in my face THAT I LOST MY DAUGHTER!?!" I screamed at him while standing up.

             He looked at me bewildered before saying, "no no no that's not what I was doing I thought you would see the school name in the background. I'm sorry sir but you know how much I love Maddie like she's my kid I honestly did not think I'm sorry," he said while bowing his head.

               Before I could respond my office door burst open revealing my sons looking panicked.

             "What's wrong? Why y'all screaming?" Theo asked.

              "Boys look at this," I said while showing them the video.

              "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?"

              "Is that really Maddie?"

              "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SHOW US THIS?!"

               "I miss her."

               "Are you guys done screaming so we can tell you what the reason behind this was?" I asked while looking at them. They all nodded their heads. "Good. So in the background is the school name 'Tyrone High School' I want Mike to look up where that is and then we are going to see if there is anything else we can find in the video."

               Mike nodded his head and then walked out leaving me with my emotional sons.

              "Dad?" Theo asked. I looked over at him and nodded him to continue. "Her birthday as you know is tomorrow and with this information do you think there's a possibility that we could get her?"

             "I hope so son, I really do. But we need a plan first so that we can get her with little error. How bout we look at some of her other dances ok?"

               I sat back down and looked up some of her dances and we watched them. I kept thinking about all of the things that I missed out on in her life and when we get her back I will never leave her.

              *knock knock* "come in!" I yelled. Mike walked into the room with a smile on his face. I stood up maybe a little to quickly because the chair hit Sebastian.

           "Ahh! Dad what the-"

         "Language!" Theo screamed.

         "Mike what is it?"

          "Good news the school is only 30 minutes away and even better apparently there is a dance show that they are holding on her birthday tomorrow evening."

          "Really? Can we go down? We could get her early in the morning even," Xander exclaimed.

          "That might be a good idea cause I know dad that you have been trying to find a way to get her back as soon as possible," Tristan informed.

          "Fine alright get everybody in the gang to come to the meeting room so we can discuss this and we'll get her after her dance show."

           "YESS!!! I knew you'd agree!"

            Me and my sons made our way down to the meeting and sat down waiting for the rest of my mafia men to come so we can discuss how we're going to get back my babygirl.

————————————-

Oooooooo who's excited to know if they get Maddie back? The next chapter is going to be after her dance show.

Make sure to comment what you think is going to happen and vote!!☺️