Chapter 15

Maddie's POV:

   I woke up to light snoring but it wasn't mine. When I looked I saw all of my brothers on my bed sleeping. I tried getting up but something hard kept me down. When I looked up I saw Tristans arm on my waist. I tried thinking of a way to get them up without alarming anyone but before I could do that there was a knock on the door and my dad came in.

   "I was wondering where everyone was," he said while chuckling.

    "Can you stop chuckling and help me out if this my stomach hurts from......... well you know." He took a moment but then realized what I was talking about and then smirked. He then mouthed, 'I'll be back.'

    He then left. Left the flipping room. What am I supposed to do now? While I was contemplating what I should dad came back with two pans with an evil glint in his eyes.

   "Wait! Can't you get—" I didn't get to finish my sentence because he started banging the pans together. Everyone started scrambling awake and then Tristan flipped me under him.

    "DAD?! WHAT THE FUCK?!" Theo screamed.

    "It got you guys up though." I could practically sense his smirk after that sentence.

     "Ughhhh Tristan please get off of me."

      "Oh gosh Maddie I'm so sorry!" He said while getting off of me and helping me.

    "It's ok just someone make me some breakfast please?"

    "Alright what do you want?" Xander asked.

    "Oooooo make waffles!" I said while jumping on his back.

    "I thought your stomach hurt Maddie?" Dad asked.

   "Yeah but not like I'm gonna throw up I'm talking about when I was stabbed."

   "You weren't stabbed he just cut your stomach," Xavier said while looking confused.

    "Yeah but that's close enough for me. Both involved a knife and my stomach."

    "I'll get the doctor to look at them to make sure that it's not getting worse," Theo said while getting his phone out. We all then started walking to the kitchen. Well, I was on Xander so it was him doing the walking. When we got down Xander set me down on the counter and started making me and everyone else breakfast.

   Dad came downstairs with Mike and Rodger and they were talking in hushed voices. I was gonna try and listen in but I decided against it cause I was hungry. Dad then dismissed them and came in the kitchen and kissed my head and started working on something on his computer.

    "Here you go Mad," Xander said while finishing up putting whipped cream on it.

    "Thanks Xan!" I said while kissing his cheek. I started eating when Dad's phone started ringing.

    "What is it?" The person on the other line started talking and it clearly wasn't good because dads whole demeanor changed and hood eye color changed.

    "What. Do. You. Mean. She. Didn't. Kill. Him." I was confused. Who is this she was and who didn't she kill. Theo then walked into the room and could tell that something was off.

    "Are you done little one?" He asked. I couldn't even answer him because he already put the plate in the sink. "You need to get changed Sebastian is going to take you to the doctor so he can check if your injuries are healing properly."

   "Ok." I got up and started walking upstairs back to my room. I decided to wear some black jean shorts and a gray tank top. I put my hair up in a messy bun and applied a thin layer of mascara and then chapstick. I threw on my pair of my light blue doc martins. As I finished tying my shoes Sebastian came in.

    "You ready princess?" I nodded my head and we started walking downstairs but not before walking past dads office and hearing him scream, "SHE STABBED HIM IN THE FUCKING NECK!! HE SHOULD HAVE DIED!!!"

  Is he talking about me when I stabbed Trent in his neck? Is he not dead? So many questions were going through my head and I needed answers.

   "Seb is dad talking about when I stabbed Trent in the neck? Are you saying that he's not dead? Oh my god what if he tries to kill me? Or you guys?! I'd never be able to live with myself! What if—"

    Seb put his hand on my mouth. "Maddie you need to calm down before you get a panic attack. Take a deep breathe, calm down everything is fine. We're still here, you can't get rid of us that easily." I took a couple of breathes and I started to breathe properly.

   "Are you alright?" I nodded my head not trusting my voice. He pulled me into a hug and said, "we'll talk about this with dad when we get back. Or when he's in a slightly better mood."

    We made our way back to the car and Mike started driving to the doctors.

Sebastians POV:

    We just finished Maddie's appointment. I still don't know why we couldn't have gotten our own doctor to check her but whatever. He just said that she needs to take it easy and not stress her body. Which basically means she can't dance for a while.

    Let's just say that whenever he said that she threw a fit but then ended up crying hysterically. And then to make it even better she started having a panic attack. I swear it lasted for a half hour but it only was 10 minutes.

   Right now we are in the car and Mike is asking what happened because Maddie came out with tears still running down her face. I explained what happened and he gave Maddie a hug and told her that the two weeks would go fast.

   5 minutes into the ride and Maddie is sleep with her head in my lap. We got home a couple minutes later. When I walked in the door Xander and Xavier were playing a video game but stopped when they saw us.

    "What happened your an hour and a half late?" They asked.

   "The Doctor told Maddie that she can't dance for two weeks and she has to take it easy. She also heard dad yelling about Trent and how Maddie didn't kill him."

   "Shit. Does dad know?" Xavier asked.

   "No I don't think so but I'm going to tell him when I put Maddie to bed. She had a panic attack for 10 minutes. That's the longest I've ever seen her have one."

   "That's the longest you've seen who have what?" I turned around and saw dad coming into the living room. He took a look at Xander and Xaviers pissed faces and Maddie in my arms.

    "What. Happened?" I then explained AGAIN what happened to dad and let me tell you he was pissed.

    "How is she?" He asked while coming over.

    "She's fine now. But you should have seen her dad. She was so pissed at first she even punched the damn doctor!! After that she then realized what she did and started balling her eyes out and then the panic attack came. It was scary."

    He looked up at me and asked if he could take her to her room. When he left I sat down beside the twins and watched them play their game. I know dad feels guilty about her being in this situation but she wanted to go.

    "Do you think dad and Maddie are going to be ok? Maddie's been through so much and dad is always feeling guilty whenever something happens to her. I just wish we could do something to help them." Xavier said.

    "I think the only thing that could help them is Maddie promising to be careful and dad not putting all the guilt on him. That's all I can think of," I explained. They both nodded their heads and started bickering about their game.

   Maddie wouldn't want her father to feel guilty so he needs to stop now and try and find Trent before he finds us. And dad needs to stop feeling responsible for every problem.

Yeah this is a recipe for disaster.
———————————-

Does anyone else feel bad for Allan? Comment how you think the two weeks are going to go?

Comment and vote!!☺️☺️