Chapter 5

Maddie's POV:

                   "THEY TOLD YOU WHAT?!?!"

                    Currently me, my dad, grandpa, and my brothers are in the living room talking about what happened today at school. Let me just sayyyy...... it's not going well, as you can tell.

                     "BOYS! First of all stop yelling the guards are soon going to come in here, second of all yes they said that but we already told the principle that she is going to be homeschooled. And you're scaring Maddie." Dad said.

                    Grandpa put his arm around me and I hid my face in his arms. There was silence for a couple of minutes until I heard some shuffling of feet. I peeked out and saw Xander looking at me with sorrowful eyes.

                  "Maddie, can you tell me how you feel? Please tell me you don't believe what those girls said; we all love you bambina, we would do anything for you."

                  "I know they just made me upset I promise. I don't know why they said that to me, I love you guys," I said while climbing onto his lap.

                 "We love you to Mad Dog," Tristan said. We all got in a group hug until someone came in.

                "Boss," we all came apart from the hug and my dad stood up. "I'm sorry for disturbing you but your wife's plane is coming a little earlier than 9 but she doesn't know what time."

             "Alright thank you." He bowed his head and then left. "Ooh ooh Dadddy!!"

            "Yes sweetie?"

             "Can I have some ice cream now?" I asked while he picked me up. He chuckled and said, "of course peanut you want chocolate chip cookie dough with whipped cream?"

            "Yes!!"

             "Can we have ice cream too dad?" Sebastian asked.

              "Okay okay just don't tell your mother," He said while getting all of us some ice cream.

——————————————————-

                 "MOMMY!!!" I screamed while running down the stairs.

                 "My baby!!" She said while picking me up. She kissed me all over my face while I giggled and we hugged for a long time. "How were you my darling?"

                 "Good. Daddy said that I'm going to be homeschooled from now on."

                She looked at me confused, "why babygirl?"

             "I'll tell you in a little bit miele," my dad said while walking down the stairs with Tristan and Sebastian behind him.

            "Ok just as long as you tell me. How are my boys?" She asked while hugging Tris and Seb.

             "Good!" They said.

              "Where are your older brothers?"

             "Most likely in the game room," my dad said while kissing my mom.

             "I'll get them we have some news we have to tell both you and Maddie," my dad said while walking to the game room. I looked at my mom with my head tilted to the side. All she did was shrug her shoulders and walk me to the living room. I wonder what they have to tell us.