Chapter 7

Allans POV (During the car ride home)

                "I can't wait to get home and finish our tickle game with Mad," Sebastian said to Tristan.

                 "Oh heck ya she doesn't know what's coming to her! The minute we walk through that door we are attacking her," Tristan laughed.

                 Right now me, my father and sons are driving back home after our little trip. I have to say that it went really well if you consider getting your money and killing the person who owed it to you.

                "I still am angry at you for taking the rest of the guards with you here. We had it all figured out," I informed my father.

                "How many times do I have to tell you son, you keep saying how much you handled it but you know that I had to be there and they are fine. I left 2 days before we were going to come back home."

                "Besides doesn't mom know how to use a gun?" Xavier asked.

                 "That's not the point, the point is he could have at least left one or two guards at home so if something happened they could have TIME TO HIDE!"

                   "Dad! Don't think like that! Nothing happened to them they wouldn't let anything happen. And mom would protect both of them," Theo informed.

                  I sighed. I can't lash out on my family I know that they are just trying to help me out but I've been having this bad feeling every since dad came.

                  "How about we call them. I can practically hear all the bad things that your thinking about dad," Xander said.

                  "Ok I'll put it on speaker so we can all talk to her," I said while getting out my phone and clicked under Emma's name. Once it kept on ringing without an answer I started to get really anxious and worried. The moment we heard the machine lady tell us to leave a message I hung up and put my head in between my hands.

                  "Maybe they are taking a nap you know how Maddie gets when she's tired," Xander said.

                   "They could also be dancing and your wife is probably praising her and just having a moment."

                    Before I could respond our driver said, "we're at your home boss." I nodded and said thank you and we all walked out of the car.

                   "Come on Tris we got a tickle war to finish!" Sebastian shouted while grabbing his hand and rubbing in the house.

                   Dad laughed and said, "those boys are going to torture poor little Mads."

                   Before I could laugh at what he said and make a smart remark both boys rushed back outside with tears in their eyes and ran to me.

                   I saw Theo and dad get ready to run in there but I said, "don't you dare go in there yet. Boys I need you to tell me what's wrong." I felt both of them shake their heads no. I looked over at Mike and Rodger and told them to come inside with me with the rest of the boys, with the exception of Tris and Seb.

                  We took our guns out and made our way inside. Please, please God keep my girls safe. "Maddie Emma are you in here? Do you guys smell that?"

                  "Yeah keep your heads up and look for them." Mike said.

                   We walked into the living room and I swear I felt my heart shatter at the site in front of me. Right in the middle of the room is my wife blood surrounding her and a bullet hole in her head.