Chapter 17

Maddie's POV:

   "Who should wake her up?"

    "You fucktard she likes you the best." Next thing I heard was a loud slapping noise.

   "You wanna say that again dipshit!"

   "Actually ye-"

    "Both of you shut up your gonna wake her up."

   "He started it!"

   "God how is it that this kid is behind all of our bombings?"

   "Alright I'm gonna wake her up. Insignificant bastards." There was shuffling noise for a little bit but then there was silence.

   "Babygirl can you wake up?" Bish no I'm already up but fine.

   "I'm up, I'm up." I opened my eyes and saw all of my brothers in my room. "What are we doing today?"

    "You know I don't really know," Xavier said while scratching the back of his neck.

   "Uh huh yeah I don't believe that what are you guys doing today?"

   Theo sighed and said, "dad thinks that he knows where Trent is so we're going there to raid him." I felt kind of upset that I'm not going to be able to go with them but it's fine.

   "Oh ok," I said while looking down.

   "Sweetie we know you're upset but I'm sure that if  you train hard and prove to dad that you're prepared.... he... might let you help."I could tell that it killed The to say that so I'll be grateful that I'm not completely left in the dark.

  "Ugh ok. But right now it's time for y'all to get out of my room so I can get dressed." I went to my closet and chose an outfit and then went into the bathroom to take a shower.

   Once I finished that I put on my clothes and made my way to my vanity.

  I put on some mascara eyeshadow and some chapstick. I opened my door and walked downstairs to the kitchen for some breakfast.

  "Gooooood morning!" I said to my dad.

  "Morning sweetie. How did you sleep?"

  "Pretty good, how bout you?" He nodded his head and said that he slept fine. One of the maids came out and put a plate of waffles in front of me.

  "Thank you."

  "You're welcome miss Maddie."

  "When are you guys leaving?" Dad looked up at me confused. "Theo told me that you guys are going to raid Trents."

   "Ahhh ok. We were going to do it at night but we found out that he's staying home all day so we're going to do it after you finish."

   "Why AFTER I'm finished?"