Chapter 4

Tim's POV:
^^^Allan's father

————————————

I held Maddie as Allan stormed the hallways going to the principles office. Her body was still shaking with the sobs that kept coming from her mouth. I decided it was time to get her out of this hell. "Maddie do you want me to carry you or do you want to walk."

"C-can y-you carry me-e grandpa?"

"Yes I can sweetie."

We quickly made our way to the front of the building to the car. As we were walking the halls I heard Allan yelling at the principal. Poor man doesn't know what his true anger is. I figured I should save this poor man from being eaten alive.

I opened the door and came face to face with an angry Allan and a pale faced principal.

"Son I think you've scared the poor man to death."

"He should've known what was happening, he has cameras in this school for a god damn reason and yet he didn't see those girls attacking my fucking DAUGHTER!!" He screamed. I felt Maddie jump slightly and hold onto me tighter.

"Allan! You're scaring her. Now I don't know if my son has told you what is going to happen but we have decided that Maddie will be homeschooled from now on. Got it?" I know we haven't actually discussed this but me being his father I know what he is thinking.

"Y-yes I-I'm sor-ry I didn't know th-those girls w-were doing that," he stuttered. "I can g-give y-you some st-stuff for h-her to le-learn till you g-get a homesc-school teacher?"

"No we—"

"Yes we will take some stuff for her to learn," I said before Allan could finish his sentence. He turned to me with a hard glare but I gave him a face that said, 'Don't start with me boy.' The principal gave us 2 weeks of learning material and we then made our way back home.

Allans POV:

When we got back home I walked around to Maddie's side and picked her up and she put her arms around my neck.

"After you talk to your brothers do you want me to get you some ice cream?"

"Yes please!!"

I chuckled and the guard opened the other gate and bowed his head. "Good afternoon boss."

"Good afternoon Zach are my boys home? And what about my wife, what time did she say that she was coming home?"

"Mommy's home?!" Maddie screamed.

Zach and I chuckled at her. "No sweetie. She said that she'll be home at around 9 o'clock. Is there anything you want me to get for either of you?"

"Daddy said I can get ice cream when I talk to my brothers about these meanies at school," Maddie informed.

"Umm, do you want me to tell them that you need to talk to them?"

"It's fine Zach," I said while putting in the code, have it scan my eye and fingerprint. Many people would think that it's too much but when I'm the most feared mafia leader in the world and my father is the retired don and my kids are here I can't take any chances. We barely made it 10 feet into the house and Maddie and I were tackled into a huge group hug by my sons.

"Welcome home dad and Mad!" screamed my eldest son Theo.

"C-ca—- brea—too—tig——tight,"

"Boys let go and let Maddie breathe she's had a long day."

"What do you mean dad? Who do we have to beat up? I swear when I find out who made my baby sister cry I'm gonna kill them!" Xander screamed seeing her tear stained face. Maddie put her head in the croon of Theo's neck and then he smacked the back of Xander's head. "Idiot she'll tell us when you stop scaring her."

"Sorry baby."

"It's okay Xandey!" she said while hugging him.

"Now... can someone please tell me what happened?"

It's gonna be a long night.

——————————————————

Do you think Maddie is going to tell them?

How do you think the boys are going to react?

Thanks again for reading this chapter in my book! Make sure to comment and vote!☺️