Chapter 11(Part 2)

Allan's POV:

Happiness. That's all I'm feeling when Maddie jumped into my arms. I can't believe this day is here I've been waiting for this moment ever since she was kidnapped. I promised myself that I would never leave her when I got her back and I am keeping that promise.

"I missed you papà." Papà. I haven't been called that in so long.

"I missed you too miele." I pulled back and gave her all of these kisses on her face which made her laugh. That laugh that I haven't heard in so long. I've missed it.

"Ahhh seems as though your family decided to come back for you Madison," Alex said. Of course that little sh@t just had to say something to ruin the moment.

"Shut up you little f@uck!!" Mike screamed while punching him. I stood up and told Theo to take Maddie. When I turned around I looked at his father who was giving me glares and his mother who looked scared.

"Hm I know what I'm going to do with you," I said while looking at Alex. "But I don't know what I'm going to do with you two."

"Just kill us already I know you're going to do that after what we did," his dad said.

"Yeah but unlike your son over here I wouldn't even think about doing it in front of Maddie," I said while looking at Maddie in Theo's arms. I gave her a little smile which she returned.

             "Really? Because I don't care about her now, you can kill me in front of her I really don't care just don't kill my parents they didn't know I was doing this for that little piece of crap."

             Before I could even process what was happening Xander and Xavier were on top of him punching him and kicking him like it was all they could do. Mike went to stop them but I held my hand out and told him to give them 2 minutes.

             I stopped them when their time was up and told them never to do that in front of their sister. They then went over and hugged her sorry.

            I looked over at Alex's parents and decided to ask if they would work for me.

            "Alright listen up. I'm willing to let you two live if you work for me but if you cross me one time I will not hesitate on killing you unless you want to die now with your son."

             I looked over at them and could see that they didn't know what to do. I have a feeling that they're going to stay because they like Maddie but I don't know.

           "I'd rather choose death than work with the person who killed my wife's brother and then my son," his father said. I looked over at his wife and raised my eyebrow basically asking what she chooses.

            "I'm staying with my husband."

             Well dang I did not see that coming.

Maddie's POV:

            I'm so sad right now. I knew that they wouldn't have lasted long if they decided to stay with my dad but I'm still sad and shocked.

           "Well I'll let you guys say goodbye now except Alex. You've done enough to hurt my daughter and family," dad said while turning around and walking towards me.

            "Say your goodbyes Mad. I'm sorry I have to do this but we can't trust them."

             "It's ok, I understand." I came down from Theo's arms and walked up to them. I didn't know what to say. "Umm thank you for um looking out for me and um taking care of me."